bannie wrote: I actually am surprised that I didnt have to think too hard to figure out which song.

Rihanna - Umbrella.

It is by far one of the worst songs Ive listened to.

How it could be so popular? It's a disaster.
Every song of Britney Spears after her comeback! especially Piece of me
All songs from Justin Bieber
I Love It - Icona Pop just... why? t(@o@t)
I love BAP, and I love Bang Yong Guk but what the eff is this stuff? If you want to listen to the whole thing, then fine. But the part that really had me going like O.o starts at 2:14. Some people will probably find this artistic and all... but this is just not my type of stuff.

There are probably more, but that's the most recent one.
^probably alien message to us..
ygfamstan wrote: I love BAP, and I love Bang Yong Guk but what the eff is this stuff? If you want to listen to the whole thing, then fine. But the part that really had me going like O.o starts at 2:14. Some people will probably find this artistic and all... but this is just not my type of stuff.

There are probably more, but that's the most recent one.

OMG. What is this?? Is it seriously Yongguk????? o.O
The most recent gangnam style.
After Britney Spears comeback, Scream and Shout by will.i.am & britney spears, anything selena gomez, demi lovato, miley cyrus, Daddy Yankee (most rap/hip-hop nowadays), j. cole (except one song), chris brown, nicki minaj, one direction, the wanted.
All lil wayne songs -__-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmo76OjXBzE

It's so bad. Europop will rise again, lol.

(no, I don't want to show here vid. If you're brave, copy & paste XD )
Starships - Nicki Minaj
Sleepninja wrote: Anything and everything by Coldplay, that awful song by some group called fun that keeps playing on the radio (no you are not fun, you sound like a chorus of dying cats), Usher's latest song sucks, his protégé's newest song sucks too. No surprise though, all of his songs are intolerable except one and I don't even like it that much.

OMG ur killing me, Coldplay and Fun are legends!!! They own one of the best songs in the 00s !
Szasha wrote: Yes, indeed, it's still in my head.

Oh God, this is REALLY the worst, ****ing awful!!!!!!!!!!!

Well for me this is the worst song I've ever heard