the english itachi uchiha character song ... it's even worse than rebecca black

Any song by BOTDF except for Redeemer.
Sandra Valterovic - Sexy Sandra - Siso Lazljiva So this song is from my country, so you probably wouldn't understand lyrics. Ill try to translate some of it, its really stupid. Then why are you calling me every night? lying boob (this is what she really says, she s referring to a guy, she s telling him that he is lying boob) OMG You found a wife, so that she can give birth to your children, and make you a soup... You re with her but you re thinking of me, Does that annoy you? Then why are you calling me every night? lying boob, You re filming my ass like paparazzi, Where is your wife? So this is just part of her amazing lyrics, when I first heard this song I was like WTF. The song had more dislikes than likes so they removed like/dislike bar But I must say this isn't exactly THE worst song I heard, but I just couldn't translate other worse songs. Oh, and there is a song from this singer in which she used whole music from the Nicole Schlesinger's song poison.
Sandra Valterovic - Sexy Sandra - Siso Lazljiva So this song is from my country, so you probably wouldn't understand lyrics. Ill try to translate some of it, its really stupid. Then why are you calling me every night? lying boob (this is what she really says, she s referring to a guy, she s telling him that he is lying boob) OMG You found a wife, so that she can give birth to your children, and make you a soup... You re with her but you re thinking of me, Does that annoy you? Then why are you calling me every night? lying boob, You re filming my ass like paparazzi, Where is your wife? So this is just part of her amazing lyrics, when I first heard this song I was like WTF. The song had more dislikes than likes so they removed like/dislike bar But I must say this isn't exactly THE worst song I heard, but I just couldn't translate other worse songs. Oh, and there is a song from this singer in which she used whole music from the Nicole Schlesinger's song poison.
Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
American Charts. :p
Haftbefehl - Chabos wissen wer der Babo ist
Akon - Make Love...
Ugh
Nicole Westbrook- It's Thanksgiving 
Every damn reggaeton song.
Fergie - M.I.L.*.$
I watched the whole music video in horror and disappointment.  I understand now that a "cash cow" can literally refer to a person.

I won't spell the name of the song out, but it should be obvious.
 haitakaz:
Nicki Minaj - Anaconda

I would gladly listen to Anaconda over Stupid Hoe -_-