Big Bang - Tell me goodbye <3.
Be My Baby- Wonder Girls
jerk, by hyung yida, i can have and will listen to it 20 times in a row.
"Dreaming" by B2ST - I'm addicted to this song and I love Me Too, Flower :p

CN Blue-Thank You (Korean Version)
Crazy4You wrote: "Dreaming" by B2ST - I'm addicted to this song and I love Me Too, Flower :p

Love this song and drama, too!!! <3
THe new Evanescence album. I'm constantly listening to it now. I especially love "What You Want" and "My Heart is Broken"

Also Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I've been listening to all of their stuff. Mostly "Wizards in Winter", "Beethoven's Last Night", and "The Mountain"
Meant to do this but don't know how to edit haha

14 Sai no Haha OST

How many times has this video been posted in here? This song is my new life partner...I just can't quit it.
jeanie65jh wrote: How many times has this video been posted in here? This song is my new life partner...I just can't quit it.

Haha I know I posted it :D It's just an amazing song, and the drama, love love love!
I never liked Girls Generation cause it bothered me there were so many girls but I cannot for the life of me stop listening to "The Boys." It's even my ring tone now! lol

Oh and I constantly have all of CN BLUE's songs on rotation in my head. Its like CN BLUE radio 24/7! But for the last 2 days "love light" especially

4 Minute's "I My Me Mine"

I even got my sister into this song she plays it over and over again in the car lol