jin2 is a must watch if u watched jin
Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit its master piece A MUST WATCH Also ghost is quite good drama
I've only watched a couple on your ptw list but since this has stalled for a bit, I'd say Karamazov no Kyodai
I'll say Love Shuffle. Don't take it to the heart though, I haven't watch it myself. At least not yet. But the reviews sounds good. :P
@reika Since I watched only one drama from your PTW list, it's a very easy choice: Nobuta wo Produce! ^_^ I didn't give it a 10, but I liked it and I think it's worth watching! (I love the theme song "Seishun Amigo" *-*)
I've only seen two dramas from your PTW list(Koizora and 1 lirte of tears) and the choice is easy: 1 litre of tears.
You have several on your list that I really liked so it's hard to pick one, but maybe Koizora. It's really sweet. ^.^
It started With a Kiss. Definitely!
i would say faith if you like lee min ho you will definitely like this one!
jang ok jung is for you ;)
Hmm....I was in a dilemma over nodame cantabile or missing you, 'cause nodame's a classic, and yeo jin goo and yoochun are so, sooo good in missing you, buuut I'd go w/ nodame. :D you'd have to prepare mentally for missing you. DX
@Cassiopeia_122603: From your PTW, I recommend you watch Arang and the Magistrate and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho~ Shin Min Ah is such an awesome actress that you really have to watch both those dramas! :D Plus, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Jun Ki are both awesome actors! \^.^/
Daephenie: Bridal Mask Ijlimae The Princess' Man Queen of Ambition (Doesn't focus as much on romance, but it's an AMAZING revenge drama) MARS
Vinefeather: dalja's spring - if you want a romcom what happened in bali - for intense drama good luck to the one who'll answer mine ;p
prettytin: Saigou no Yakusokou - seeing that you scored 49 Days 9/10, I think you'll like this special show. Kagi no Kakatta Heya - for something like an investigation Though if you want something refreshing, you can try Mr. BRAIN. Hello, you. :>