@Bluelily, there are so many in your PTW that I love <33....I couldn't stop myself xD

Coffee Prince - The quintessential gender-bender and arguably the most popular. I felt like the characters were more real, and it also had realistic kisses (which is nice to see in a Kdrama). 

Empress Ki - I'm still in the process of watching it, but it is absolutely mesmerizing. SO well constructed, excellent plot, character development....everything. If you like historical dramas, this is definitely a good one.

It's Okay, That's Love - Such a beautiful drama. The relationships/friendships were beautifully executed. It pulled on my heartstrings. <3

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - Cutesy fun! This is Shin Min Ah's best role in everything I've seen her in. 

Oh My Ghost - I really came to love all the characters. And the Chef is just SO cute. 

Signal - Best. Drama. Ever. Addicting, thrilling, heartwarming, heartbreaking, complex.......everything. 

@ViolinGal
.... I couldn't believe my eyes because I thought that was the mdl database xD So it'S gonna be a long list

Millionaire's First Love - my absolute favourite korean romance movie. Title says it all it's romance-melodrama

Angry Mom - I saw that you liked Romance-Comedy, but this one was really awesome despite being a family genre which I'm not a fan of. The mother was so cool and the drama did not get boring. 

Gap Dong - Do I have to question my morality if I like a serial murderer? >.<  It was really thrilling :D

Ugly Duckling: Perfect Match: currently I'm totally hyped after watching it. It's so lovely, fun and easy to watch you don't feel like any minute is wasted. After 5 years I found a new bias - the lead actor ;) (Just try it, the lead actress is annoying and can't act BUT the lead actor and the gay best friend xD are totally worth it)

Let Nangfah and Leh Ratree - although thai lakorn they are quite "korean" or well not to daily stereo thai lakorn ... so if you want something new try these before watching other lakorn :)

My Love Patzzi - a fun romance - comedy drama ... a typical not too stupid romcom

My Lucky Star - yet another romcom this one a taiwanese with a korean actress. Like My Love Patzzi not too stupid and both are a little bit older. This one had a good chemistry between the leads

Summer's Desire - based on a novel/manhwa not sure which one. It's a dramatic romance drama which was really intense. The performance of everyone was superb and it was really beautifully filmed 

Other things I opened up on tabs but too lazy to further elaborate xDD
A Wedding's Invitation, Ding Yi, Dream High, Ex-Girlfriend Club, Hana Yori Dango, The Way We Were, Nobutaa Wo Produce

Will it Snow for Christmas? !!!!!!!!!

Crime / Thriller : Confession of Murder
Romance / Mystery : One Million Stars Falling From the Sky
For the one above me! 

from you PTW list i recommend rich man poor woman (loved it) Hana yori dango 2 (You gotta finish the series all time favorite) and Flower Boy Ramen Shop (it was adorable) hopefully u like them :)
@VeraJB I recommend Twenty with Lee kikwangs on your to watch list you should definitely watch it! Its only a few episodes but adorably cute.

Since you loved Rich Man Poor Woman I think you'd really like Personal Taste and Protect the boss. Moving away from SK dramas I would definitely recommend Boss&Me
To the person above me:

I recommend you watch the movie Miracle in Cell No. 7, it is a great drama and its totally worth to watch. And also Fated to love you its nice and funny :D 
@rialenleexx

Kill Me, Heal Me - this is a MUST watch. It's just so cleverly crafted. I loved everything about it. 
Le Jun Kai - I looked at it as like an abstract art piece. The episodes are fairly short so it's easy to breeze through them.
Love Me If You Dare - if you're looking to get into a Chinese drama that has significantly less cheese and a more stable plot/interesting characters. I'd recommend this one. The only downside is the mismatching "American" characters when they move the story to the US. Other than that, it's pretty good too. 
@ViolinGal Yooooo ~

**Bad Guys - I can't remember it too well but I remember that I enjoyed it a lot, and I'm still holding on for a second season. The characters were interesting and the acting was mostly great. I think the female lead was a little disappointing/annoying but there's really no focus on her (or romance in general). 

You were recommended "A Millionaire's First Love" by another user and I recommend it too, but it was the first Korean movie I watched so I'm biased. 

***Good Doctor. Man, the praises I have for this are endless but I'll keep it short: Joo Won's acting was phenomenal. Apparently the medical procedures were executed mostly correctly too, which is cool. Moon Chae Won (that's all I need to say, right?). 

Punch... I think I'm biased again, suggesting this; Kim Rae Won is one of my favourite actors. The older (as in elder) male cast is also great. The story is quite heavy and focuses a lot on law (both the legal and illegal). It's a drama that requires you to pay attention, but it's interesting so paying attention shouldn't be difficult if you get sucked in. 

Scarlet Heart is great if you can get past the hair.

***The Man From Nowhere... I hate movies but I can't even recommend this enough. All actors are great, very interesting premise, Won Bin cuts his hair eventually dw, amazing soundtrack. But gory x100. If you don't like that kind of thing... well, yeah, maybe... don't watch this. 

One that I don't recommend from your PTW list is "May Queen" which was great when the child actors were leading, but fell flat with the adult cast (i.e. most of the drama)
@ViolinGal

Angry Mom and Bad Guys, both are dramas I didn't expect to love that much <3
Love, Now
Summer's Desire
Doctor Stranger
Reply 1994
School 2013
I Remember You
Orange Days
Oh My Venus
Reply 1988
The Princess' Man
So many good ones to watch!
Incomplete Life is a great personal growth story, I enjoyed it a lot.
Oh My Ghost - one of my all time favorites. It's super cute and very warm hearted.
Heartstrings - YONG HWA + PARK SHIN HYE. They are adorable and it's a great musical drama. 
Good Doctor - my favorite medical drama. Very cute!
Coffee Prince - classic kdrama. Adorable gender bender romance that just makes me happy.
Cruel City - A dark intense drama that kept me hooked all the way through.
Love Me if You Dare- I didn't think I would like it but it was AMAZING

Kill Me, Heal Me-Its on my to watch list but i'm saving it for a time I can binge watch because I know I won't be able to stop after 1 ep.

@card_hunter

"Autumn's Concerto": typical rich man/ poor woman plot but still quite enjoyable. It feels less cliche and more... like a classic, if that makes sense

Sorry, you don't have many dramas in your PTW list that I've seen ^~^