@Ineta 

Cruel City - If you are in the mood for dark dramas than you will definitely get hooked.
Empress Ki - It's very addicting and a must watch for melodrama and revenge fans.
Love Me if You Dare - This drama is intellectual challenging but also dark.
Marriage, Not Dating - Even though it's a bit cliché I think this drama is very refreshing and funny. 
Queen In Hyun's Man - If you want to watch a good romance with an unique plot then you could like it :)
Six Flying Dragons - This drama is a masterpiece. The action scenes are very epic.
The Princess' Man - If you're in the mood for a love story like Romeo and Juliet than this could be your cup of tea.
@Rania

I would recommend:

Arang and the magistrate
Boku no ita jikan
Prince of wolf- currently watching and so far so good.
49 Days was fantastic and one of my all time favorites. Watch when you are in the mood for something different and depressing.
#1 I remember you (its hard to see EXO's Do Kyung Soo the same way after watching this lol) #2 healer #3 pinocchio
w only two eps have aired so far and it's looking really promising
thumping ( it's short but it's a cute drama)
@Pavlova

Healer -- SUPER good and will probably make you addicted (just give it a few episodes chance)
High School -- Love On -- my first drama; quite light to watch, cute and fun!
The Lover -- if you're looking for something very very different, I bet there's no other drama like this in the dramaland. I personally didn't complete it and just watched only the moments of a certain couple later, but it is definitely something unique and lots of people liked it!
http://mydramalist.com/44-kurosagi I really liked it 
http://mydramalist.com/16589-w-two-worlds How is this even on your plan to watch list? xD ok well it's still currently airing sooo not sure how it's going to be in the next episodes
http://mydramalist.com/6497-monstar the music was nice although the story was nothing great
http://mydramalist.com/15424-thumping-spike just finished it and I didn't really feel like I wasted any minute 

@ineta - given the bug being stuck on page 97, I'm not sure if you got some picks from your list. Here are my recommendations:

Always (movie)
Empress Ki
Full House (Thai)
Marriage Contract
Marriage, Not Dating
Page Turner
Queen In Hyun's Man
Reply 1988
The Greatest Love
The Princess' Man (one of my all-time FAVES)

@werwiewowas95

A Love to Kill
Battle of Changsha
@ViolinGal

First of all your list is veeeery long :O

But here is what I recommend:

Pride
Hana Yori Dango (both seasons, plus watch the movie)
Love Shuffle
Secret Garden
Bokura ga Ita (both movies)
Buzzer Beat
Heroine Disqualified
I'm Sorry, I Love You
Kazoku Game
Itazura na Kiss (both seasons)
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
Goong
GTO
Kimi ni Todoke
Koizora (you only need to watch one, the story is pretty much the same so I recommend the drama over the movie)
Kurosagi
LIAR GAME (both seasons, plus add the movie)
Mask
Nodame Cantabile (the drama, the 2 specials and 2 movies)
Rurouni Kenshin (3 movies)
Ryusei no Kizuna
Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru
The Moon that Embraces the Sun
Zenkai Girl
Cain and Abel
Full House 
One More Happy Ending
Sunao ni Narenakute
Bara no nai Hanaya
Can You Hear My Heart
Hotaru no Hikari
My Boss, My Hero
Nobuta Wo Produce
Proposal Daisakusen
ROOKIES
Summer's Desire
Cunning Single Lady
Easy Fortune Happy Life
Falling for Innocence
Gokusen (this has 3 seasons both are independent one form the other so if you like season 1 you can watch the other 2 seasons, If not leave it like that)
MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru
Orthros no Inu
Tokyo DOGS
Akai Ito
Hana Kimi
Heartstrings
Mary Stayed Out All Night
My Lucky Star
Soredemo, Ikite Yuku
Ao Haru Ride (if you like manga I recommend you read the manga is way better than the movie, the movie was not so well adapted)
Flower Boy Next Door
Que Sera, Sera
That Fool
The Girl Who Sees Scents
Bloody Monday (if you like season 1 whatch season 2 also)
Boku no Ita Jikan
Death Note (you have the drama on your watch list, but I recommend to watch the movies they are better)
Ikemen Desu Ne
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Zettai Kareshi
Ouroboros

I also notice you have several old dramas on your list, I would recommend to try to watch them before watching something airing or recently. Because I've found that sometimes when they are too old even though the story is really good the old fashion, style, hair, etc, won't let you concentrate in the story until like 4 episodes latter. But that's my opinion.
Well hope this helps you.
I haven't watched many on your list so 

W - currently airing so I don't know how it will turn out but the 4 episodes until now were great 
The Winter that the wind blows - very melodramatic but very good 
@werwiewowas95:

Chouchou-san
Demon Girl
Jotei
Kaiji
Long Vacation
Love Letter
Ohisama
Ooku
Orange Days
P.P.O.I.
Proposal Daisakusen
Smile
Taiyo no Uta
Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi 2
Virgin Snow
Lipstick: dark human drama story, one of my favorites and very highly recommended.
Ikebukuro West Gate Park: a classic and must watch.
 Boku no Yabai Tsuma: Japanese makjang in a way. Very over the top and crazy but that's part of its charm.
Hidarime Tantei EYE: a short, fun series. Mainly watch for Yokoyama Yu, he's great here.

I'm really stuck on what to watch next from my PTW and will appreciate all recommendations.
Hi Kanra,

Bloody Monday is one of the dramas that made me hardly blink.

Border, knowing Oguri Shun, should be good
@chibiladychoi i recommend ouroboros<3 well there was one flashback shown a looot of times but it was a great mystery drama ;D also border was interessting,i liked Orthros no Inu, now i dont remember anything about it, but it had good plot^^
I recommend Zeni Geba and Last Friends.

Both are darker series and deal with human nature and real world problems. Both are amazing. Hidarime Tantei EYE is also a fun watch for Yokoyama Yu.