Hello everyone !
I have plenty of dramas in my plan-to-watch list but I'm in the mood for a light romantic comedy with some action. To give you an exemple, I am currently watching  the Cdrama Destined to love you (love story in a military school) and re-watching the Kdrama Spy Myung Wol (a north-korean spy has to find a way to marry a south-korean movie star and bring him back in her country). I don't think I have this kind of drama in my PTW list so please, help me ^^
Any idea ? Basically, I'm looking for a romantic comedy where the female lead is stronger than the man. I think it's always funny when he's astonished by her.
Dramas with a strong female lead who protects the male lead in comedy,romance and action genre together is rare. These are close

Perfect Couple
Protect The Boss
Yankee Kun To Megane Chan
Otomen
Princess Pearl
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

birth of a beauty fits those categories p well
I second yankee kun to megane chan <3
I highly recommend Haeundae Lovers if you are looking for a light romantic comedy … Kim Kang Woo = what fun I had watching him!  I wrote a review for this if you care to know more about the reason why I rated it much higher than the average here.
Thank you so much for all those recommandations ! I think I'll start with Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. I see from my watch-list that I actually watched the first episode but I think I stopped because I was reading the manga at the same time. I already saw Haeundae Lovers and gave it a 7/10 but thanks. I'll read your review ;)