versaillesyoo, thank you, actually I only have YWCTS on there for some of the fashion. The story doesn't seem like the type I'd normally go for but I might give it a try one day just for that.

Ari, I'd unrecommend The Heirs. I never really saw the hype surrounding it (and many people seem to agree judging reviews). Couldn't even finish an episode.
So little on the list... hmmm...
Suicide Club - horror not so much more like gore and disgusting things (thought I would give them a plus for some of the things they came up with, lots of imagination and work on making it seem real but still bad quality effects)
Mr. Brain was fine but I expected more from it since it had 3 great actors. (all of them my favs) so mostly watch it if you like the actors.

The next person will probably have a field day on my PTW (there's little that isn't on it)
Inspiring Generation, Reset, Prime Minister and I, Sweet Sweet Bodyguard, Little Black Dress, Give Love Away, Orange Marmalade.  These were all either draggy or not worth the watch.

Are you planning on watching dramas from 10+ years ago? When I tried to, I realized I couldn't do it since they don't age well at all (if I was able to find them in the first place)

If the next person wants to check EvilYuli's list again that's fine by me lol
I don't know why but I usually enjoy the old ones more than the new ones (mostly jdrama) because the from the airing ones it's sometimes hard to find a great one but on the other hand if I wait to hear about people's opinion about it when it's complete I kind of end up knowing too much and with no desire to watch them.
Old ones are kind of forgotten so I don't feel like I've been bombed by pics, topics and other mentions of them so far and I donna it's just like the base on which the newer ones were built on. (or remade on)
But I do agree about the quality of the video - it's probably from the time before DVD was invented XD at least sometimes.

Old Miss Diary wasn't that interesting (Lee Min Ki being the only attraction I remember), Nagareboshi - three great actors amount to so little and romance not so much, Project Makeover, The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry - I donno why I thought I liked it at the time but looking back nothing great about it except Kim Bum
@EvilYuli
.... OMG I never saw such a long PTW list over 1000....
I'm pretty sure that skipped over a few 

but at least I found some:
- movie Cyrano Agency: this was just boring... not too bad if you want sth without much plot. Sometimes I want to watch meaningless movies so yeah this one was like that

- Holy Land: what was the purpose of this? I didn't get it.
- Mean Girl Ah Chu: wasn't too bad but your list is too long that'll I'll unrecommend you this one.
- The Royale Gambler
@versaillesyoo
Which Star Are You From? (2006): I don't remember watching this... so it didn't leave any memory --> unnecessary (sorry for this reason but really just don't watch it, spent your time on better dramas)
- Prince of Lan Ling: I think you might have a fw recommendations for this one, it's rated very well on MDL... BUT it was really draggy, and the ending was... It begins well but after 15-20 episodes I had enough.
- Missing You hahahahaha I just saw that it's the only drama I wrote a note to: boring, an overly dramatic triangle relationship?

PS: I noticed you have Golden Empire on your PTW list with 24/24 eps watched.
...and don't worry your PTW list is not long :D 
She: Their Love Story was terrible.
Two Weddings and a Funeral wasn't nearly as bad but I found it boring and forgettable.

@versaillesyoo
I would unrecommend Crime Squad. It's not a bad drama, just not really a priority. I have only seen a small amount of your PTW list but I'm sure there are others better than this one.
@nastou19 i would unrecommend  i need romance 3 : awful female lead 
and cruel romance : full of fillers , plot holes , it was quit messy  and repetitive   , i believe lady and  liar is a better choice if you are looking for a similar story and setting
@sofi1993 : I do appreciate your unrecommendation but I don't have those two dramas in my plan-to watch-list, not even in my on-hold list... That's the whole point of this thread : to shrink a far too long plan-to-watch list.
So, from your plan-to-watch list, I would unrecommend Cheese in the Trap. I dropped it. I didn't like the main male character (not even a tiny bit) and then I heard the ending wasn't satisfying at all.
@nastou19 - I was curious and checked, Cruel Romance and I Need Romance 3 are in your PTW list. Unless MDL is taking us to the wrong person when we click on your username? ...

My unrecommendation would be Innocent Man. I thought the characters in general were really unlikable, it was hard to root for them (particularly the female lead). It also got bogged down by the amnesia trope that really wasn't satisfying on any level.

To the person choosing for me, fair warning....I have like 1000 titles in my PTW list. Do yourself a solid and don't go through the whole thing. :P
Just based on what I've watched, @ViolinGal, I unrecommend Nagareboshi, except for the jellyfish. It tried way too hard to be dramatic, but was super predictable and over-the-top. And I'm mostly alone in this, I know, but I would never recommend Hana Yori Dango to anyone, unless you plan to skip the entire main plotline-- in which case it would be tolerable, bordering on good.
Yokai Ningen Bem.... I've watched bits and pieces of this and couldn't get through it at all....
@Kanra Hımm Let's see. It's an unpopular opinion but I don't like My Sassy Girl. It was "Meeh" for me. I don't even remember what I didn't liked about it. 
@Mikushi

* Beautiful Gong Shim: 20 episode drama that should have been 16 tops. Not so much romance and a very repetitive plot. Dropped it at episode 12
* Love that makes you cry: I was not satisfied with the ending but if you have seen this writers other dramas like Sore demo Ikite Yuku and you liked them then maybe it's okay to watch this.
* Ms. Temper  Nam Jung Gi: If you are looking for an office drama then it's okay to watch but otherwise stay away from it, too much office problems for me.
* Shitsuren Chocolatier: I read in your profile you are an Arashi fan specially Matsujun's, I'm also an Arashi fan, but this drama was definitely not a drama I could bear to watch not even for Jun. The main lead is really obnoxious and self-centered and I couldn't stand her character.