Real life has made me a stress case and I'm looking medicate with laughter. I'm hoping to find some good comedy mixed with an engaging storyline that'll have me clamoring for the next episode (something with a storyline that stretches the entire series and not an episode-to-episode sitcom type setup.) I've tried a few that have funny moments, but are also super serious or dramatic which can end up stressing me out despite the humor and by then I'm already hooked (Angry Mom, Falling for Innocence, Kill Me Heal Me) so I'm trying to stick to fluffier stories. Romance is good, slapstick is fine, a sassy/quirky female lead is great, and I prefer stories with 20-30+ as the age range, but I'm open to whatever will make me chortle my stress away. Ones that I've seen that have done the trick recently include: Rooftop Prince, Ho Goo's Love, She was Pretty, History of a Salaryman, 20 Again, and Emergency Couple. What to watch next?

I actually made a list of exactly this! :p The dramas I list are ones that actually made me laugh out loud while watching. Some of them you already mention in your post, but you might be interested in the others. (*^_^*)

Cherry Bunny's Favorite Comedy Dramas

Thank you!!! From the descriptions it looks like I'll have some good laughs queued up!  Cherry Bunny, I have to bookmark that list!!!
No problem! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did. (*^_^*)
Other great comedies are:
Modern Farmer - the best comedy k-drama I've watched ^^
That Fool
Take Care of the Young Lady
Witch's Romance
Prince William
Kokoro ga Pokitto ne
Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
Love Shuffle
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi
Ohitorisama
I've seen several discussion about comedy, why no one mention Flower Boy Ramen Shop. 
It has a lightweight story, 
a lot of funny scenes,
crazy but cute (pretty) lead actress, 
2 handsome but weird lead actors
and several supporting actors & actress with interesting or unusual character
in short "a very comical comedy drama"
Protect the Boss
No serious conflict, even the villains are lovable :)
Please Com Back, Mister 
*pokes head in*

I'd say The Greatest Love was a pretty good one. 
Honestly, anything with Gong Hyo-Jin and Kim Seul-gi makes me laugh. xD
I recommend Haeundae Lovers -- do not let the "7" average rating dissuade you.  This is "light fluff," has romance and it's slapstick funny … and, it also has Kim Kang Woo in a comedic role and … check it out and you'll know.

I noticed you have Sorry, I Love You on your PTW list.  This is a sad story, but oh what a beautiful love story!  You may want to give this a try … a well-written script, fast paced and the acting is superb.  The love story between Moo Hyuk and Eun Chae is so moving you will probably forget about your own stress (hopefully).
I love the current airing ''please love the useless me''
it didn´t have any sad or serious moments up till now.

''Switch Girl'' is my favorite series to make me laugh but it has some of the ''sad'' cliché's (as in misunderstandings and stuff, not too serious) and it's a high school drama.
perhaps some pics will win you over;
cg2R93G.gif2989383805_1_14_swG1v0iY.gif

First 8 episode of the history of salaryman...
the greatest love.
The greatest love was brilliant in terms of comedy. If you want real LOL moments, try watching episodes of Running Man instead. Thats what i do and its quick and instant humour without the long wait :-)
I agree. Switch Girl is one the best comedy drama I've watched,

also, Splash Splash Love!!! I can't stop laughing in each of the episodes. It's also just short and must watch.. It's like Rooftop Prince. You won't regret it :)

You'll love Kim Seulgi in there. I love her!! She's totally great comedy actress!

If you did, you'll enjoy her in Oh My Ghostess too, it's a funny romcom with some mystery and fantasy.  

Check out Surplus Princess too. She's a supporting actress in there, and that drama's sooo funny! Actually most of the drama she's in, is funny. haha.