I'm looking for something a little different than the normal drama setup. Right now I'm really not in the mood for too many cliches or anything too predictable at all. So, I'm looking for something different. For example 'Little Mom Scandal" or "Love Shuffle" are two of my favorite dramas. Particularly the first one mentioned, I would like to find something along the lines of that drama. I'm okay with adult or taboo themes and topics. I also prefer Korean, but am open to any recommendations. Thanks!

(Ps. & of course i'm not just looking for something different but something good as well~)

My Girl (http://mydramalist.com/73-my-girl-2009)
Love Me If You Dare
Meitantei no Okite (pokes fun at all the cliches in detective dramas, unusual little drama)
Heart to Heart (yes, there are a few cliches, but the main girl and romance are not your typical Korean stereotypes, I really loved it)
Nemureru Mori no Jyukujyo
The Homeless Student
White Christmas
For the Korean dramas:
White Christmas
Liar Game
Maybe Cruel City as well.

I’ll recommend some Japanese dramas anyway since these avoid cliche more than Korean ones typically:
Last Friends
Kazoku Game
The Quiz Show 2
Kimi wa Petto, it's about a successful business woman who takes on a homeless younger guy as a pet. There is a Korean movie version called You're My Pet, but I haven't seen it so I don't know how good it is.

Me too, Flower! The female lead is very different in the drama. She's a strong policewoman who suffers from depression. She doesn't treat the male lead or her family like you would expect.
Signal - This drama is about a detective who can communicate with another detective in the past via walkie-talkie to solve cold cases.
''The Lover''  might be of interest.
I think when it comes to unorthodox drama, Japan offers more variation. Some of my favorites are:
- Tiger and Dragon, which is about a group of rakugo artists. Rakugo is a Japanese form of one-man comic storytelling.
- Dakara Koya, about an under-appreciated housewife who went on a roadtrip
- River's Edge Okawabata Tanteisha, about a detective agency that caters to clients with weird requests (e.g. finding a one-hit wonder idol from a client's youth)

As for Korean dramas, I recommend:
- The End of the World: viral epidemic meets zombie apocalypse
- Heard It through the Grapevine: I haven't watched this myself, but it's about a teenage couple who decided to keep their baby and how their parents (especially the guy's, who are wealthy and very reputation-conscious) deal with it
Miss Korea - this is massively underrated imo.  Fantastic direction and the best Ost ive heard since Master's Sun.
I think for kdrama lovers every jdrama in this list will surprise them XD
http://mydramalist.com/list/q1XzXyb3

well, maybe not just that ... even the real jdorama or the standard good ones like Juhan Shuttai! will surprise them...
I was going to say Love Love Letter but it's on the list Simplifica mentioned.
Also I think Memories From Bali, Liar Game, Never Let Me Go (somewhat it has a sci fiction and dark feel to it), Hirugao, Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake, Life (about school life and bullying),
Beautiful Mind which is on airing looks promising and also different, and 38 Task Force.
Once Upon a Time in Saengchori is already on your PTW list!  I'd say that drama was a little on the unusual side but really entertaining too.