Hello :)
I'm looking for an unpredictable drama. When I watch a drama I will often take a look at the amount of episodes and then so many things aren't convincing anymore. E.g. there is a huge accident in episode 7 or so, but since I will know that the drama has 16 episodes, the lead won't die and I'm not really able to immerge myself in the story.
So I'm kinda looking for a drama that is really full of twist. Maybe the screen writer isn't even afraid to kill the lead in the middle of the drama or so. I know that's quiet unlikely, but that is what I meant with unpredictable :D A screen writer that is not afraid to go beyound the usual drama elements.
 I think one of the best example is W-Two Worlds ;)
I see you're starting 38 Task Force, this seems to be just the right one.

You may also want to try :
Bloody Monday, adapted from the manga of the same name.
Cheo Yong, kdrama from OCN about a detective seeing ghosts.

I would have suggested Signal and some others of course but you already watched them XD
Hey /

I'm agree with mamamIYA lol, the best one is W-Two worlds
Hm u should watch Goodbye Mr. Black if u didn't ^^
You might try Evasive Inquiry Agency (same screenwriter as White Christmas), The Return of Iljimae, or One Million Stars Falling from the Sky. While they're all very different in tone and subject matter, they break away from a lot of the traditional drama tropes to go in unexpected directions.
Cruel City.. :) You will enjoy it..
I personally love unpredictable, suspense dramas so here's my must-watch list with plots and twists you'll never expect, all j-drama or movies:

Maou
Byakuyako (drama version)
Bloody Monday
Death Note (Drama or Movies or both)
Kazoku Game
N no Tame ni
The Quiz Show 2 (no need to watch the first season since they are not connected)
The Town Where Only I Am Missing (Movie)

fujiapple.jpg

Agree with Bloody Monday
Bad Guys -  has some twists and you don't even know what to believe anymore.

I'll add some movies:

Blood and ties
Confessions (Japanese Movie)