I'm open to any Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, or Korean series that I haven't seen.  So if anyone can recommend any they have in their top 10 that I haven't seen please let me know, regardless of episode length.

Ah, also prefer it to not be a tragic ending.  I have seen way to many tragic endings lately.
love me if you dare :)
a couple of my faves you haven't seen that have happy endings:
Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store
Heart to Heart
Kids (http://mydramalist.com/1236-kids)
Full House Thai!
10 Promises to my Dog (movie)
Reply 1988
Queen In Hyun's Man
School 2013
Age of Youth
Angry Mom
Back to 1989
highly, highly recommend watching misaeng (incomplete life). it begins with a heavy, bleak feel but it has one of the best (& happy) endings that I have seen.

others:
age of youth
juhan shuttai
family's form (kind of sad near the end. I cried a little, but there's still a conclusion that should make you smile.)
boku no yabai tsuma (addicting & suspenseful. you'll feel like you can't trust maria but no tragic ending.)
- 10 Promises to my Dog
- Forget me Not
- Kaiji
- Love O2O
- Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
- Paradise Kiss
- The Last Blossom

Watched heart to heart, wasn't bad.  I'll do angry mom or a man's story next.  
For japanese ones I recommend the following:
Pride
Buzzer Beat
Maou
Tumbling
1 litre of tears: I know you said you don't want anything sad, but this drama really is amazing and I highly recommend it it's in my top 10!

For korean ones you have mostly watched all my favorites, so there was only this one left:
Something about 1%

In Time With You -- my favorite taiwanese drama.. It does have a slow start, but the other half of the drama is super good and I ended up loving in, even though I thought I would have problems with not dropping it at first.
Siren -- my favorite japanese drama. A really good thriller.
Yamada Taro Monogatari is one I'd highly recommend!!!
Another good one is Umi no Ue no Shinryoujo.