Hello! 

Can someone please suggest some Chinese/Taiwanese/Thai Historical/ Modern dramas where the main male lead doesn't even consider the 2nd female lead~ or even pays attention to her persistent delusions and forceful claim to have a hold on him? 
I really just want a man who is strictly a one woman man. No entertaining of any other third party~ assured. 

I'm kinda done seeing the main male leads getting influenced by the 2nd female leads and hurting the 1st female lead (been seeing Goong Thai lately) ~ and I really just need a drama with solid commitment and loyalty or something. 

I'm open to Korean dramas as well, even though most of the K-drama male leads are the ones who hurt the female lads because of some stupid female lead. 

Also Chinese Historical dramas~ I don't know how I'm supposed to believe in the main lead's love when he has a dozen concubines or whatever in his harem :P it's crazy! 

Oh oh~ please no melodrama & no tragic endings. 
Thank you! 

Eternal love. Boss-and-Me 
Thanks guys!! I kinda want a triangle just because the selfish potato in me really just wants to see the main male lead not pay the 2nd female lead any time of his day! Or night :/
Soju I love that too! Triangles are great, but only when there are two guys and one girl not the other way around lol. Would you have any recommendations of your own of the stories like that? I don't mind any genre or country.

I only know the Korean ones:

Healer (no real triangles at all)
Noble, My Love
Single Cunning Lady - the second woman was his colleague and a daughter of his investor, he had to be friendly and polite to her, but never on any romantic level( that is my opinion, so if you haven't watched it, maybe take other people's opinion). The second male lead is delicious too ;-)

The ones below are either quite dramatic or have an open ending, but second female lead is either not there or of non romantic sort:

Missing You
Cheese in the Trap
My Heart Twinkle Twinkle - there is more than one romantic couple, but the one that was there from the beginning to the end has zero love triangles, beware though the guy is a yandere.

Korean
Family's Honor ---   He helps her get over her dead husband.
The Princess' Man --- She has another guy obsessed w/ her, but her eyes are always on main lead.

Japanese 
Friends  --- very sweet and cute romantic
Pride ---  She has commitment to another guy, he's hurt ... very romantic
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi  ---- sweet romance, she has another guy interested in her.

Chinese
Cuo Dian Yuan Yang --- Lovely couple, lots of skinship
Sound of the Desert --- She is stuck between two guys

Thai
Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur --- She has another guy interested in her, but both leads ignore all others
Manee Yard Fah  --- Very romantic fairytale ...
Mam Gaem Daeng --- He is hurt thinking she is his bro's wife
love 020
+1 Love me if you dare
+1 Battle of Changsha

Korean:
Faith
Healer
splash splash love
weightlifting fairy kim bok joo
legend of the blue sea
Arang and the Magistrate

Healer
Shopping King Louis
I Remember You
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Thanks guys!! 

@Meg : Oh yes sure! Love O2O, Love me if you dare, Doctors, Boss and Me, My Sunshine, Rookie Agent Rouge, The Mystic Nine 
I second Love Me if You Dare!  Another good one is When a Snail Falls in Love. A really good mystery/crime show with a subtle, yet realistic romance. :)
Oh yes! WASFIL is great as well!
Finished Eternal Love and definitely ticks all your boxes. Don't want to spoil anything but he is a one women man through and through. Even the other characters, none of them really have more than one wife (or at least its not apparent - most are single). Its brilliant.
Dramaworld (I think???)
High School King of Savvy 
I Hear Your Voice (I think???) 
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Personal Taste
The Producers

I agree. I've recently gotten into (read: addicted to) c-dramas and I can't put my finger on what it is, but they tend to characterize the devoted & loyal male lead better than k-dramas. My recs:

-+1 My Sunshine
-Because of meeting you
-Too Late to Say I Love You (kind of...he has zero interest in the 2nd female lead but it's complicated)
-Legend of Lu Zhen (but male lead, really, and actually direct addresses the whole concubine thing you mentioned)

Others:
-From 5-to-9 (J)
-High School Kind of Savvy
-Empress Ki

Edit: Opps, just saw the no melodrama...there you go