Hello,
I'm new here. I started watching Dramas 3 days ago and in that time i finished 3 of them (All of them are Tomboy Romance Dramas). I really like Tomboy stuff maybe because i'm Lesbian (haha). Anyway, i need more of that.

So, i'm looking for a Tomboy Romance Drama.  There are 2 important things; 

1. The most important. I want a Happy End. The Main People should be together at the end. So, no bittersweet or sad ends. 

2. Tomboy. You know what a Tomboy is or? If not, it's a Girl who acts/dresses/looks kinda(Sometimes there are exceptions),  like a Boy but she's still Female.

Things that i also like but aren't important;

1. Early Kisses

2. They come together early in the Drama (not in the last episode).

3. The Girl has short hair. 

4. Korean Drama

5. Series no Movie

And no, it doesn't need to be a Lesbian Drama. Boy x Girl(Tomboy). And maybe Girl x Girl(Tomboy) if there is something like that.

So, that's all. I watched only three Dramas with Tomboy stuff
Wild Romance, Weightlifting Fairy and Coffee Prince.

Thanks,
Greetings,
Kati
I know you only want Korean Drama but I really want to recommend this drama.

It's Thai Yaoi Drama but the tomboy is cute. Even I fall in love with her.

http://mydramalist.com/9847-yes-or-no

Couldnt think any Korean drama with short hair tomboy like lady at the moment. will come again when I come across it.
@Rama-Rama 

Thank you very much. It's exactly my taste, a Lesbian Drama with a Tomboy and i hope a Happy End. :) . 
And no, it isn't necessary to be Korean. Thai/Japanese/Chinese/Taiwanese is also okey for me. 
I think Reply 1988 falls in this category... 
Down with love - I think it fits perfectly though its a Taiwanese drama
Hana kimi (any version)
Secret Garden
Protect the boss

Not exactly what you're looking for but it does have the lesbian element and it's a very recommended Jdrama "Last friends"
'Coffee Prince' ticks most of the boxes., and I can definitely recommend it.  
+1 Secret Garden
Empress Ki
Reply 1988
Scholar Who Walks the Night

Bromance
One Well Raised Daughter (Makjang)
Wild Romance
Roy Marn
Unexpected You ( One daughter )
Moon River

There are hardly any lesbian dramas or even couples in any drama, I can only remember one called Transit Girls ( Japanese )
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Modern Farmer
Hi My Sweetheart

Cinderella and the four knoghts had a tomboy lead.  I thi k its a happy end for the two main leads ... but i stopped watching cus I caught a bad case of 2nd lead sydrome lol.

You guys are definitely forgetting You’re Beautiful starring Park Shin Hye