I'm trying to avoid an abundance of angst (a little angst is okay).

So I find when the main focus of a drama is romance that it will inevitably fall back on relationship drama as a plot device - particularly frustrating is relationship drama that involves the main characters separated for half the series. I'd like to find something that doesn't fall back on this. 

Something where the drama, if drama must occur, is external to their budding romance.  I like watching the friendship/romance build and that's really hard to do when they've decided to split them up for the latter portion of the show only to have them find their way back to each other at or near the end. 

Avengers Social Club (light and fluffy relationships between ahjummas)

Beautiful Gong Shim

Cinderella and the Four Knights

Fight For My Way

Go Ho's Starry Night (web drama, really fluffy storyline and characters)

My Only Love Song (historical, cute and fluffy main pairing)

Shopping King Louie

Love 020, is all up hill very cozy 

A Love So Beautiful has quite the fluff

you can give good morning call a try....

totoro:

Avengers Social Club (light and fluffy relationships between ahjummas)

Beautiful Gong Shim

Cinderella and the Four Knights

Fight For My Way

Go Ho's Starry Night (web drama, really fluffy storyline and characters)

My Only Love Song (historical, cute and fluffy main pairing)

Shopping King Louie

My only love song had me on the floor wheezing on a fairly regular basis.  It was sooo fucking funny.  Very cute too.  

Thanks for the suggestions folks! I haven't seen most of these, Fight My Way is one of the ones that sparked this thread actually, I wanted more similar to it and was having a hard time finding things.

I'm watching Shopping King Louie now, which so far is adorable!! (Actually I watched The Package too which, while kind of melancholy, also fit the relationship dynamic I was looking for) 

ETA: I've been avoiding historical dramas (idk why, I do it with manga too for some unknown reason) but I'll have to give My Only Love Song a look :P

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Jo 

Strong Woman Do Bong So

Boss & Me (Chinese)

When a Snail Falls in Love (Chinese)

Full House - Thai version (there is separation for 1 episode) 

Oh My Venus (there is separation for 1 episode) 

My Sunshine (Chinese) - starts with a separation then sweetness

Something about 1%

Definitely go for Love o2o and weightlifting fairy kim bokjoo

Others to try: Age of youth (season 1 and 2), Let's Eat (season 1 and 2), Ma Boy, Shut up flower boy band, Because this is My first Life, H2, Sprout, Monstar, Puberty Medley, Please love the useless me, From 5 to 9, Sassy go go, plus nine boys, Ex-GF club, flower boy ramyun shop, orange days

Or try movies: our times, sunny, a little thing called love (thailand), you are the apple of my eye, my little bride, sassy girl, diary of an ugly (Philippines), kimi ni todoke, kimi no na wa (anime)

• Weightlifting fairy
  • Shopping King Louis
  • Boku Unmei no Hito Desu
  • While you were sleeping
  • Healer
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Fight for my way
  • We married as a job
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • 20th century boy and girl
  1. Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo
  2. A Love so Beautiful
  3. Love 020
  4. Boss and Me
  5. Hi! School Love On
  6. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  7. Sassy Go Go
  8. Shopping King Louis
  9. My Amazing Boyfriend 
  10. Fight For My Way

Don't skip "Legend of the blue Sea", the gang of thieves group of friends and the main romance is super fluffy and fun. I loved it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sNyqYZu3gA

To the Beautiful You

Bromance 

Coffee Prince

K-POP - The Ultimate Audition

I've realized that all of my suggestions are gender bender but I think in gender bender dramas romance is build on friendship and fluffy  :)

Definitely:

• Bromance
  • Splash Splash LOVE
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • The Eternal Love

Also:

• School 2017 (although their relationship becomes long-distance for part of one episode)
  • 1% of Something (they break up for about an episode and a half, it's not overly prolonged)