I have a questionable thirst for older dudes and man, it's surprisingly hard to find that kind of shows (movies are ok too). I mean, it's a given that almost every time the male lead is older, but I'm looking for a real age gap, not like 3-5 years or something. Most lists that I've found on this subject are usually like that, the actors are born 5 years apart and the age difference isn't that noticeable. 

Last thing I found that actually fit my description was Hotaru no Hikari (13 years apart booyah)

Pls help a gal out

And I know someone will recommend Goblin at some point and I promise, I will watch it as soon as I get over the goofy name.

Its not a series but theres a Korean movie called Eungyo. I'm sure the age gap between the leads are like 14 years. 

I'm writting the actual actors' ages

• Marriage Contract (she is 29, he is 46)
  • Prime Minster and I ( she was 22, he was 43)
  • Dokushin Kizoku (she was 26, he was 38)
  • Love Song (she is 22, he is 48)
  • Gomen, aishiteru (she is 25, he is 39)

I'm not sure if you're looking for age gaps between the lead couple or the actors (or both), but in terms of actors, here are the few that I know of that came to mind so I hope this helps...

Oh My Ghostess - I haven't seen it myself (it's still on my PTW), but I know the age gap is at least considerable between the two main leads (Jo Jung Suk is 10 years older than Park Bo Young)

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - Lee Joon Gi is 11 years older than IU

Suspicious Partner - Ji Chang Wook is 8 years older than Nam Ji Hyun

Black - Song Seong Heon is 14 years older than Go Ah Ra

Shopping King Louie - Seo In Guk is 8 years older than Nam Ji Hyun

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━ッ!! thanks for the answers everyone! 

Ossan appreciation station is back in business.

oh and @neo, I guess I meant specifically an age gap between the actors. For example, in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms the female lead goddess is something like 50 millennia older than the male lead, but the actress is actually few years younger so I wouldn't count it as a real age gap.

• General and I - Chung Wallace is 15 years older than Angela
  • Bring It On Ghost - Ok Taec Yeon is 11 years older than Kim So Hyun
  • Hi! School Love On - Nam Woo Hyun is 9 years older than Kim Sae Ron
  • Doctors - Kim Rae Won is 9 years older than Park Shin Hye
  • Imperial Doctress - Huo Wallace is 8 years older than Liu Cecelia 
  • The Princess' Man - Park Shi Hoo is 8 years older than Chae Won
  • Gu Family Book - Lee Seung Gi is 8 years older than Suzy

Kdramas where actors are way older than actresses, and their character in the drama are also in that big age gap (minimum of 10 years)

My spring days: Kam Kang woo & Sooyoung

Dating Agency Cyrano: Sooyoung and Lee Joohyuk

Scholar who walks at Night: Lee Yubi and Lee Joonki

my lovely girl - rain and krystal

Lee soonshin is the best - jo jungsuk and iu

doctors/doctor crush - kim Raewon and Park Shinhye

beautiful Mind - Jang Hyuk and Park Sodam

Eccentric daughter in law/Virtual Bride - ryu sooyoung and dasom

i am sam - Park Minyoung and Yang Dongeun

triple - min hyorin and Lee Jungjae

Dong Yi: Han Hyo Joo and Ji Jinhee

Mr. Back - shin ha kyun and Jang nara

Flower in prison: Jin Siyeon and Go soo

Cinderella Man: Yoona and kwon sang woo

Gegege no Nyobo (10 years apart) Based on the real life of mangaka Mizuki Shigeru from his wife point of view.

Vineyard Man (korean drama) 

Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru (J drama) 

In case someone else needs to quench their thirst, here's a list where I combined all the answers from this thread

click me

I'll try to add to the ones posted before without repeating. I'll give the leads real ages. 

Mirror of the Witch- Yoon Shi Yoon is 14 years older than Kim Sae Ron

Beautiful Gong Shim- Nam Goong Min is 15 years older than Bang Mi Ah

Behind Your Smile- Chang Marcus is 7 years older than Liu Eugene, I add it because in the drama she acts much younger so is very noticeable. 

Cheese in The Trap- Park Hae Jin is 8 years older than Kim Go Eun, although in the drama they are supposed to be around 4 years apart (he was in the military and came back to university) it still noticeable. 

High-end Crush- Jung Il Woo is 7 years older than Jin Se Yeon and in the drama he is supposed to be older too. 

Introverted Boss- Yeon Woo Jin is 10 years older than Park Hye Soo

Itazura na Kiss- Love in Tokyo- Furukawa Yuki is 10 years older than Miki Honoka, even though in the drama they are supposed to be about the same age. 

Kill Me, Heal Me- Ji Sung is 8 years older than Hwang Jung Eum, they also star together in Secret Love.

Love in the Moonlight- Park Bo Gum is 6 years older than Kim Yoo Jung, very noticeable because she was 16 at the time of the drama.

Marriage, Not Dating- Yeon Woo Jin is 8 years older than Han Groo. 

My Little Bride- Korean movie about arranged marriage, she's a high school student, he is her teacher. In real life Kim Rae Won is 6 years older than Moon Geun Young.

Close Range Love- Another teacher-student relationship movie. Yamashita Tomohisa (Yamapi) is 11 years older than Komatsu Nana. 

My Secret Romance- Sung Hoon is 7 years older than Song Ji Eun. 

Reply 1994- Jung Woo is 10 years older and  Yoo Yeon Seok is 6 years older than Go Ah Ra. You need to figure out who is the lead in the drama. 

The main leads in  That Fool have 12 years between them

A Gentlemans Dignity- Kim Min Jong(was 40)  and Yoon Ji Yi(was 22)

The main lead couple real age gaps and are about the same gap in the drama.

Bad Family - 11 years

Painter Of The Wind - 17 years

Sign - 13 years

The Greatest Love - 10 years

The King Of Dramas - 8 years

All About My Romance - 8 Years

40+ep  Family Dramas 

A Thousand Kisses - 2nd main couple  is 16 years apart, but about 10 years in the drama. 

Family's Honor - one of the main couples is 19 years apart for real, but also about 10 years as the characters.

Kimcheed Radish Cubes - main OTP is 12 years apart, actress was about 17 years in real life but in the drama, she is supposed to be about 20 or 21.