Lately I'm really craving some college setting drama, sadly, there don't seem to be that many, most are set in high school.

The ones that I have seen with college leads are:

Cheese in the Trap

Love O2O

Let'f Fight, Ghost

Heartstrings

Good Morning Call - Campus days ( thou this one I tried to watch, but couldn't stomach so it's on-hold)

Kahogo no Kahoko (currently watching, but it's slow going)

Circle (well, part of it was in college, but not quite what I'm looking for)

The ones I know of, but don't really interest me:

Nodame Cantabile 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo 

Age of Youth 

Reply 1994 

So, are there any other college dramas? Anything will be fine - jdrama, kdrama, cdrama etc. Otherwise I just keep re-watching LO2O, CitT & LFG when I want some college drama ;p

I think you should really give a try to Age of Youth. Idk what really attracts you on the college setting but AoY has pretty accurate story of the "university experience" - romances, friendship, a moment of growing up and realizing your own insignificance... this all is given to you through a group of 5 pretty different main characters so you dont feel overwhelmed. (imo it is better than Lo2o or CitT which both kinda lost their breath at the end of the story)

Other than that maybe check Drinking Solo. It is not really about university students but it is about students who are preparing for that massively contested public service exams. But main characters are the teachers who are teaching them (the students do get quite some focus but not as much as the main characters)

Same, Age of Youth. I started watching it today actually, it's so addicting!

hmmmm...since both of you say to give it a try, yosh, AoY goes to c-w-l ;p

Started watching age of youth yesterday and watched about 9episodes. It’s super addicting! 

@anteaq woaaaah so many! Thanx a lot! Some of those seem real interesting! YAY :D

And all of you recommend AoY...not just moving to cwl, but gotta start watching that one right away ^^

Alchemist - short drama

Because It's The First Time - All characters are college-aged and few go to college, but majority of their scenes are outside of school

Meloholic

Falling For Do Jeon - short web drama. It's not that good imo, but if you'll ever get desperate you can give it a chance ~ who knows maybe you'll like it more than I did. It also stars EXO's Xuimin

One and a Half Summer - This one was really cute to watch (imo) ~ but if you get sucked into the romance aspect, be warned of the open ending

Thumping Spike 2 - centered around sports, the second season is set in University

I think you should try Go Back Couple..It's really worth your time

in addition to those already mentioned, try checking these dramas out, though some of them are very very old dramas:

• Last Match/Final Game - really really really awesome drama but very very old that aired in korea on 1994
  • KAIST/What's Up - fairly old drama set in 2011
  • wuri's Home/ our House - another old drama aired in 2001
  • Meteor garden - this is actually first live action version of hana yori dango/boys over flowers, and it was the taiwanese one,  set in collge
  • Mars - taiwanese drama that is in the melodramatic side
  • Twenty again - the main characters are not really college aged but t was nice i how they still showed the college life of student  
  • Queen of the ring - MBC drama special
  • Traces of the Hand - web drama
  • Romeo & Juliet - japanese tv movie

Dramas that has (highschool and) college days scenes, but ultimately majority of the story is in adulthood:

• My sunshine
  • Love story in harvard 
  • Autumn Concerto
  • Love Rain
  • 15 years of migratory birds - sad ending
  • A love so beautiful

Heads up:

• Rush to the end of summer - has an awesome school (High school & college) romance but had a very frustrating and WTF end

You guys are awesome! Turns out there are whole lot more college dramas than I realised, nice! Thanx :)

Adding to the alreafy mentiones ones, these ones are pretty old:

Smiling Pasta

Tokio Juliet

Love contract

Age of Youth (both seasons) and Go Back Couple are excellent!

I really really liked reply 1994 and weightlifting fairy I would give them a chance if I were you 

Consider:

Go back couple--> its kind of set in college, a good chunk of it takes place there

If i think of more Ill stop by again! good luck drama hunting

Thank you all so much! Now I'll have plenty college dramas to choose from :D