Alright, I have seen dramas that have female lead who is innocent naive and weak who falls first for male lead and is step down my people and chase the guy. I don't mind these drama but i tend to avoid them. I want to watch a drama or movie where Male lead is the one who falls first and he is the one who tries to Persuade the female lead and Female lead is not weak at least and not a pushover. Female lead takes time to fall in love or return feelings. 

It would be great to watch male lead trying to win female lead over and just seeing him falling in love first. 

Don't mind love triangle or stuff. Any country is welcome as well genre. Don't mind jealousy and stuff. Just wanna see Male lead falls first and female lead takes time to return feelings. Thanks :)

happy endings.

Don't mention Secret Garden as well Bof (It's version too)

Arang and the Magistrate

Devil Beside You

Divorce Lawyer in Love

Fall in Love With Me

High-end Crush

Ho Goo's Love❤

Love Forecast (movie)❤

Love, Now

Material Queen

Pinocchio❤

Shining Inheritance❤

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon❤

The Happy Loner

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo ❤

• High end crush
  • Noble my love
  • The Greatest Love
  • From 5 to 9
  • Hateful but once again
  • Moon Lovers
  • Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi
  • Pin to Kona

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ Weightlifting Fairy Kim 

✔️ Wok of Love 

✔️ Coffee Prince 

✔️ Goblin 

✔️ My Beautiful Gong  Shim 

✔️ Oh My Venus 

✔️  Robber 

✔️ Werewolf Boy 

Revolutionary Love

The love knot (currently airing but great for now. They were in love in the past but she forgot him.) 

Cheese in the trap

Cheongdamdong Alice

Cruel romance (c-drama. He tries to first force then buy her love. Then starts actually courting her haha) 

Descendants of the sun

Eternal love

I love those shows too! Here are a few I have seen:

Radio Romance: hero is in love long before she is and he goes through all kinds of antics, while the heroine is a calm, kind, focused person with her head on her shoulders.

Shan Shan Comes to Eat: main lead falls in love first, but the heroine isn't really the "strong" type you're looking for. She's pretty silly, but she's sweet 

Love in the Moonlight: Crown Prince falls in love early on and actively pursues her, but she's in a complicated situation so can't return his feelings freely

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon: he's attracted to her from the start and the second he understands his feelings, he makes them clear to her, and acts just as giddy as he feels. She has had a one-sided crush on her friend for a while, so it takes a bit longer for her to move on. 

ToGetHer: a dated, cliche and low-key drama, but that I found enjoyable nonetheless (but still, many were bored by it). His arrogant top-star attitude changes around his quiet, aloof landlord and he soon develops feelings for her. She, however, is caught between him and her childhood friend who needs her, and as a very introverted girl fears the frenzy of dating a famous person.

I Hear Your Voice: the hero has always loved the heroine and has to work hard to make her see him in a romantic light because not only has she become a "cold" adult, but she is also several years older.

I Need Romance 3: another noona romance where the now adult hero is desperately in love with the cynical, older heroine who slowly rediscovers the boy she knew as an attractive young man.

Lady & Liar or Cruel Romance: to me these two are interchangeable, they're super similar. Exactly as @mahiba described. This is if you like the intense version of the plot you're looking for, where the hero wants her practically immediately and pressures (rather than persuades) her with his power and wealth, and the impoverished heroine *tries* to push him away, but all in vain. Not my cup of tea, but it could be yours ;^)

I Love My President Though He's a Psycho: I thought this was a REALLY bad show, haha. But he does fall fast and hard in an obsessive, crazy kind of way. Even more extreme than Cruel Romance and Lady & Liar.

Love O2O: ML falls in love with FL before FL knows who ML is.

In Time With You: Best friends where ML has always loved FL.

Eternal Love: This one is quite different. Love perseveres despite memory lost, deaths, and mortality.

The Time We Were Not in Love:  Korean version of In Time With You.

My Brother Loves Me Too Much: Not blood related siblings. A little weird, but surprisingly enjoyable.

All I can think of at the top of my head is

Producer & Big

My Secret Romance

Noble My Love

Uncontrollably Fond 

• The Princess Wei Young
  • Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
  • Seven of Me
  • Master Devil Do No Kiss Me
  • Andante
  • The Eternal Love
  • Moonshine and Valentine

You drive me crazy.  Super short (four episodes of 30 minutes each) but sweet, funny and realistic. The chemistry between the leads is awesome and Sun Ho's portrayal of unrequited love for a best friend gave me chills. 

Individualist Miss Ji Young. Also a short one (two one-hour-long episodes). This, I think, falls into a psychological-drama, because it depicts the life of a damaged girl who keeps the world at bay, and a needy guy who falls in love with her. Good balance between serious and relaxed moments, and both leads are super convincing. 

Miss hammurabi ????????

Meteor Garden 2018 (China)... is exactly what you are looking for!