Female lead being independent and headstrong who speaks her mind and don't want her to just stand there when anyone bullies her and stand up for herself. I would also like if she focus on her career rather being dumb and don't know what to do with her life. I don't want her to be clingy and naive and want that kind of female lead who is tough and isn't girly who need to act girly-ish and just be who she is. If she can throw some punches then that's amazing! She needs to have tough , no girly personality who is  headstrong independent.

But i have some request :

- There should be funny moments or  some comedy in it.

- Light drama rather than dark

- If romance is there , I want male lead to falls first. (Please, I want to see Male lead falls first so, no female lead falling first) 

Thank you :D

Any country is fine

Theme doesn't matter. 

Could be set up in any place.

Doctor X (j-drama, medical, no romance)

Scarlet Heart (c-drama, historical, romance)

Surgeons (c-drama, medical, romance)

Lawless Attorney - law/action/revenge/romance, female lead is strong and capable of fighting

Suspicious Partner - law/crime/romcom, female lead is a lawyer and past taekwondo athlete who can fight (fulfils all the requirements apart from male lead falling first)

I'm Not A Robot - romcom/scifi, female lead is independent and driven

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - romcom, female lead has super strength

• Love Now (Taiwan Drama)
  • From 5 to 9 (Japanese Drama)
  • Amateur Lovers Never Give Up (Japanese Drama)
  • Doctors (Korean Drama)
  • Love Around (Taiwan drama)
  • Strongest Delivery Man (Korean drama)
  • Ode to Joy (one of the characters)
  • Healer (Korean Drama) - she does have some fears/trauma but it doesnt deter her from fighting and stabding up for herself and others

Weightlifting fairy kim bok Joo | FL is a pro weightlifter. ML falls first. Slice of life + comedy + romance. 

Hello Monster | FL is a detective and can fight. Action + crime + comedy + romance. 

You are all surrounded | FL is a hard working detective. Action + comedy + romance. 

While you were sleeping | FL has prophetic dreams and she's one of the best reporters. Supernatural + comedy + crime + romance. 

+1 to Lawless Attorney, Suspicious Partner and Strong Woman Da Bong Song. These are all action + romance + comedy. 

Miss Hammurabi

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim

Lawless Lawyer

Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate it.

You guys made my week. 

Also, If anyone have more recommendations 

PLEASE!  Recommend me more! I love to watch more so Please do.

Marry Me, or Not

Love o2o

memory lost

1+ for secret garden, healer, I’m Not a Robot

• My Only Love Song
  • Wiwa Wah Woon
  • Rahut Torachon 
  • The Fox's Summer
  • Hi Flower