Hi all. So basically i wanna watch movie/drama with whom one can relate easily. Preferably one who is kind and warm hearted.. One who wud give a pleasant atmosphere whenever she appears on screen instead of screaming at top pitch of voice kinda fls. Pls dnt recommend me dramas with fls like in you who came from star and boys over flowers. 

Recommend some dramas with fl with whom any person can relate to easily. One who is strong and vulnerable at same time( i basically hate if a fl is characterised too strong or too weak cos no one can be either of the extremes. )

Eg - fl in shining inheritance( she was strong also vulnerable), love 911, just you.. 

Any country is fine and thx all for ur precious time giving suggestions

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat

The FL is pretty much my fav character ever. She's an average girl who gets sent to the past and has to deal with her new surroundings. Her character made me smile nearly every time she was on screen. The first epi, to me, was a bit much but if you can get through it then I think you'll really like it.

Age of youth - many main leads so im sure you will find some of them relatable

Because this is my first life - the story is a little absurd but i think main lead was really great

Reply 1988

Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

1. Come and Hug Me | FL is kind and nurturing, but strong and independent.
  2. Wok of Love | FL is just lovable and fun, but she's bold as well.
  3. Suspicious Partner
  4. Because This is My First Life
  5. Cunning Single Lady
  6. Fight For My Way
  7. Just Between Lovers
  8. Marriage, Not Dating
  9. Pinocchio
  10. The Master's Sun
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Healer
  • Live up to your name
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Pride
  • The moon embracing the sun

1. Bpoop Phaeh Saniwat 

2. Padiwarada

3. Gasohug

4. Rookie Agent Rogue 

5. Mystic Nine

6.  Oh My Venus

7. Someone Like You

I second Just Between Lovers, the FL fits into your description. 

Also, almost any drama with Gong Hyo Jin, she has this relatable vibe and dorky charm she brings into every character.

Yeah i read the summary  and i remember watching the 1st episode long back amd was bored and dint continue. But i really found the plot interesting.. will it be good after the 1st episode.?because the storyline looks good, i wanna give another chance:). But still scared that it might be boring 

ShotaSidePart:

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat

The FL is pretty much my fav character ever. She's an average girl who gets sent to the past and has to deal with her new surroundings. Her character made me smile nearly every time she was on screen. The first epi, to me, was a bit much but if you can get through it then I think you'll really like it.

Salty_bae:

Age of youth - many main leads so im sure you will find some of them relatable

Because this is my first life - the story is a little absurd but i think main lead was really great

Reply 1988

Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

Tq:) i watched both age of youth and btimfl and loved them both .. Yeah i agree in btimfl, the fl lead was totally relatable, funny and amazing lol.. ive been recommended reply 1988 many times, so ill check that out. Wat about weight lifting fairy? Is the story captivating ?

Dramadreamer:

Yeah i read the summary  and i remember watching the 1st episode long back amd was bored and dint continue. But i really found the plot interesting.. will it be good after the 1st episode.?because the storyline looks good, i wanna give another chance:). But still scared that it might be boring 

Just get over the first 50 something minutes of the first episode until she dies and you will be golden! It gets better and better as the episodes progress!

3GGG:
  1. Come and Hug Me | FL is kind and nurturing, but strong and independent.
  2. Wok of Love | FL is just lovable and fun, but she's bold as well.
  3. Suspicious Partner
  4. Because This is My First Life
  5. Cunning Single Lady
  6. Fight For My Way
  7. Just Between Lovers
  8. Marriage, Not Dating
  9. Pinocchio
  10. The Master's Sun 

Thanks:) ive seen btimfl, just between lovers, pinochio  and masters sun.. and all are my fav. Come and hug me and wok of love seems like new dramas so havent heard of them. Ill check these out.  And i started watching cunning single lady long back but sry i found the fl a bit annoying. Like she was screeming at her top most voice whenever something didnt happen her way. I just watched a couple of episodes so i know i cant judge her but still couldnt invest myself into the drama cos of her.  And i found suspicious partner boring too.. the story was too slow moving.. does it get better? fight for my way and marriage not dating looks interesting, ill check them:)))

Dramadreamer:

Yea the first epi for me was rough and I was gonna quit it but I thought let me watch the 2nd epi to see if it gets better- it does!

Dramadreamer:

Tq:) i watched both age of youth and btimfl and loved them both .. Yeah i agree in btimfl, the fl lead was totally relatable, funny and amazing lol.. ive been recommended reply 1988 many times, so ill check that out. Wat about weight lifting fairy? Is the story captivating ?

Reply 88 is really good regardless of whether you end up relating to fl because all characters go through relatable issues. I also think Reply 1997 is great (for me maybe even better because it has my fav actors) but main lead is a huuuge fangirl so it depends on your hobbies :)

WFKBJ is a sports drama and the main lead seems a little clueless about real world but  in a cute way. I found it a little problematic at the begining (it starts with fl trying to lose weight because a man she likes works as a nutritionist which i didnt really like) but it has nice friendship elements, adorable romance and the main lead goes basically through similar kind of growing up like some characters in age of youth and i ended up loving it

Soju:

Just get over the first 50 something minutes of the first episode until she dies and you will be golden! It gets better and better as the episodes progress!

Lol thanq.. u actually gave me the hope to start watching that again.. I will make sure to watch it:)

Soju:

1. Bpoop Phaeh Saniwat 

2. Padiwarada

3. Gasohug

4. Rookie Agent Rogue 

5. Mystic Nine

6.  Oh My Venus

7. Someone Like You

Ive only watched gasohug from the list and i remember it was really funny and cute.. i havent heard much abt other dramas so i  now checked out their storylines 

Padiwarada- looks really intense.. looks like my kinda drama

Rookie agent rohue and mystic nine- both seem like action dramas. Are there any romance in them?

O my venus- it has my fav actress so ill surely check that out

Someone like u- this looks intense too. So who does he end up with? The one who has that girl's heart or the one who looks like her? I dont mind spoilers..

Tq:)

ShotaSidePart:

Yea the first epi for me was rough and I was gonna quit it but I thought let me watch the 2nd epi to see if it gets better- it does!

Yeah now i really think i need to start watching that again.. tqsm:)