I'm trying to decide which drama to start now that I have finished my last few. 

I'm trying to decide between Moon That Embraces The Sun, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Gu Family Book, Iljimae, Ruler Master Of The Mask, Princess Agents, Tribes And Empires, Jumong, Secret Of The Three Kingdoms, Jewel In The Palace, Ice Fantasy, Nirvana In Fire, Lost Love In Times, The King Loves, Grand Prince, Untouchable Lovers, Oh My General, Perfect Couple, Legend Of Lu Zhen, The Legend Of Chusen, Song Of Pheonix, The Legend Of Zu, or Xin Xiao Shi Yi Lang.

Which couple should I watch next? I'm looking for one with a good amount of romance. 

My favorite among those is probably Secret of the three kingdoms. It's awesome if you like intelligent characters and a crazy amount of plotting and strategizing. Also has an interesting forbidden romance.

Otherwise, something not on your list, I'd recommend Bloody Romance, it's getting a pretty darn crazy following of fans. You can find it subbed on youtube. Subbed to ep 23 so far and new subbed eps are released almost every day.

Gu family book and skk scandal are both good but dont give much romance from what i remember, the moon embracing the sun was my favorite drama for years it was a heartbreaking beautifully done romance 

1. princess agent
  2. secret of three kingdoms
  3. love lost in time

Heya :)

I loved Princess Agents, Legend of Lu Zhen, and Lost Love in Times...you should watch Legend of Lu Zhen first. I am currently watching Grand Prince (at ep 5 now) and it's amazing so far. 

Song of Phoenix was not so good (romance sucked) The King loves was getting very slow and boring after 6 episodes. Secrets of 3 Kingdoms boring as well (95% political) 

Here are some of my favs, I don't know if you have seen these? The Virtuous Queen of Han, General and I, The Legend of Dugu, Cinderella Chef, Princess of Lanling King, Prince of Lan Ling, Scarlet Heart, Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Chronicle of Life, The Kings Woman, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, Legend of Yun Xi, Legend of Fuyao, Ruyi's Royal love in the Palace, The Empress of China, The Eternal Love, Oh! My emperor, Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long, Empress Ki, Rule the World, The Imperial Doctress, The Princess Weiyoung, Introduction of the Princess, The Journey of Flower, Deep in the realm of conscience. 

Secret of The Three Kingdoms!!!

✔️ Sungkyunkwan Scandal has romance and the best bromance in a historical 

Ones I liked not  on  your list Love   in the Moonlight and Scarlet heart Ryeo (several romances)

My favorite historical dramas, all with a good amount of romance (Iljimae has the least):

Scarlet Heart Moonlovers

The Moon That Embraces the Sun 

Sungkyunkwan Scandal 

The Princess' Man 

Love in the Moonlight 

Iljimae 

Also some time traveling dramas I recommend (my favorite trope and are all on my favorite dramas list):

Faith

Rooftop Prince 

Live Up To Your Name, Dr Heo! 

Queen In Hyun's Man 

Splash Splash Love 

Scarlet Heart Moonlovers 

Moon Embracing the sun is my all time favorite drama. I have rewatched it so many times but never got bored lol

Try Lost Love In Times next it's also another favorite of mine. Also jewel in the palace (it's more focused on the politics tho)

I would recommend Eternal Love (high key the best fantasy drama imo), Legend of Fuyao, Imperial Doctress(same actress in Lost Love in Times), Legend of Yun Xi, Empress Ki, King's Woman

All are my faves and highly recommended dramas

Jumong is the only one i have watched and i think its good and worth a watch.

What kind of romance?

The only one that really gets ruled out there is Nirvana in Fire. There is some romance but it's in the background and the story is driven by other things.

There's more of a comedy feel overall to the show but still serious romance:

Oh My General

Perfect Couple

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

A serious show and about destined love and all that:

Moon that Embraces the Sun 

Lost Love In Times

I love Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Faith

Cruel Romance