Are there any shows/movies where the female lead is raped (either at the start of the story or before) and it deals with her trying to have a normal relationship after that horrible event? The male lead helps her through it and she falls for him.

https://mydramalist.com/133-mars

I didn't watch it yet, but I heard it's something like you want.

And if you are interested in Turkish dramas, Fatma Gul is a drama about a naive girl who was gang raped by some rich ba*terd and the whole story is about her trying to return to her normal life and put those jerks behind the bars.

And another Turkish drama that is currently airing: Sen Anlat Karadeniz. I love this one so much. It's about a woman who was sold to psycho at a young age, she was raped and tortured by that jerk, but she never accept to marry her and always tried to escape him,  the drama starts with her that escaped with her son and meet the lead male, and after that the guy help them at any cost, he is kind of crazy badass but lovely and kind at the same time. Everyone calls him crazy Taher (Taher is his name).

Mahiru no tsuki fits what you're looking for almost to a T. 

I also agree with the recommendation for Mars.

@jinborn where can I watch the second drama? 

redxxxcrimson:

@jinborn where can I watch the second drama? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiIP5rs7i9A

I just found a link for episode 14 of this drama with eng sub, about other episode, I think you have to search on youtube to find it. 

I'm watching it with Persian sub, so I'm not sure if eng sub is complete or not

that's incredibly specific....op are u ok?

there's ofc koizora (personally I prefer the movie over the drama)

Oneesama:
there's ofc koizora (personally I prefer the movie over the drama)

I haven't seen the movie but in the drama there is no rape.

Yea MARS is amazing. The Japanese remake is trash compared.

Missing you

It's not a life genre drama. It's a crime melodrama. There's rape and there is someone who helps her. And then there's fated/illfated romance.

You seriously have asked very particular suggestion. You have the whole storyline in it. Many dramas have it as their main mystery point. But you're asking about the whole story.

Chinese Movie  - Mystery Element Sweet Sixteen - Its the climax of the movie, without a happy ending

This is an old thrrad, but I also wann add:

• Hogoo's Love
  • Kingyo club - sexually assaulted but was able to fend off her attacker before she raped   

The effect (but it's a guy who was raped by an another man). This doesn't treat rape slightly as it should be. It's a thai drama and you can easily find episodes on youtube (only 3 episodes)

The Judgement can somewhat fit your description, even if I don't remember if there was really a guy that helped through it but she's more than ok on her own. 

Strawberry night and strawberry night saga..It is always a theme in the background, if you decide to watch it I want to write an article on it with a co author

Came to recommend MARS ahahaha... might watch some of the others... :)