I'm going to be visiting my boyfriend in December. I want to watch some movies with him since we decided to share stuff we both like when we're together. I have a few movies I think he'll like but I'd love to hear any recommendations on what others think would be nice to watch! Any kind of sweet or heartwarming movie. Something that is gives off the 'feels good' vibe or is just a cute romance. 

beauty inside 

ore monogatari - its cute and funny romance with a somehow  unique male lead

tokyo girl - a boy and a girl from different era connected through a phone call

bittersweet - girl fall in love with gay dude

do you mind something heartwarming, cute but with a rather sad ending

let me eat your pancreas, be with you (jp and kr ver)

My PS Partner

LDK

Jinx!!!

Heroine Disqualified

The relation of face, mind and love

Very Ordinary Couple

Seducing Mr Perfect

This Is Not What I Expected (Chinese movie) - feel good romcom with pretty cinematography and plenty of tasty looking food (I recommend to watch on a full stomach or eat while watching lmao)

Twenty (Korean movie) - comedy / bromance with some romance (some crude humour and sexual jokes as a warning, if you don't like that kind of thing) 

The Beauty Inside (Korean movie) - supernatural-ish(?) romance, currently has a K-drama adaptation out 

russian white bear:

beauty inside 

ore monogatari - its cute and funny romance with a somehow  unique male lead

tokyo girl - a boy and a girl from different era connected through a phone call

bittersweet - girl fall in love with gay dude

do you mind something heartwarming, cute but with a rather sad ending

let me eat your pancreas, be with you (jp and kr ver)

I was thinking about watching Let Me Eat Your Pancreas, so I'll definitely add it to my list. Sad ending is okay. Thanks for the other suggestions.

yetitine:

My PS Partner

LDK

Jinx!!!

Heroine Disqualified

The relation of face, mind and love

Very Ordinary Couple

Seducing Mr Perfect

I am sure I can find a few from here. Thanks so much!!

neo:

This Is Not What I Expected (Chinese movie) - feel good romcom with pretty cinematography and plenty of tasty looking food (I recommend to watch on a full stomach or eat while watching lmao)

Twenty (Korean movie) - comedy / bromance with some romance (some crude humour and sexual jokes as a warning, if you don't like that kind of thing) 

The Beauty Inside (Korean movie) - supernatural-ish(?) romance, currently has a K-drama adaptation out 

These all sound good. A supernatural-ish romance sounds like it could be good to add in among all the other romance. thanks

Also wanna recommend som heartwarming movies:

• 3 idiots - Aamir Khan movie (india) rhat starts off soo comedic with all the bollywood dancing but it is really about a movie that shows what is learning and education and what people should strive for to succeed. A Must watch
  • PK - another Amir Khan movie about religion and what and higher power
  • Every childs special - a very heart wrenching Aamir Khan movie about growing up misunderstood because of dyslexia and being told one is stupid and finding put ones true talent, yet with a heart warming end.
  •  Also another Aamhir khan movie titled Dangal
  • Along with the Gods (both part 1 and part 2) - the hit korean movie about what it is about a fireman who needs to go through the afterlife trials to determine if he lived his life in fruitful and good according to buddha teaching
  • Salut D'Amour - kinda like The Notebook with korean vibe
  • Teacher's Diary - not all out heartwarming but I think its one of the most underrated and refreshung thai drama
  • Hula girls - about girls learn how to hula to revive the towns that had a mining industry that is dying

Cute romance movies

• Our Times (Taiwan)
  • Kimi no na wa (anime)
  • Kimi no todoke (Jmovie)
  • Blue gate crossing (Taiwan Movie)
  • Tori Gir (Jmovie)
  • Innocent Steps (Kmovie)

Thank you to everyone who has suggested more movies!!! I am glad I have a long list to pick from. And even if I don't watch them with my bf I definitely have more movies to check out on my own. 

You guys are a blessing ♥♥♥