I see a lot of dramas where the main girl is naive or innocent and the male lead is cold/ arrogant. So i was wondering has anyone done the opposite and flipped  it and made the innocent/ niave one the bad girl. it would be nice to know if there at least one has been made.

Maybe "Revenge Girl" ?

Maybe these ones fit the bill:

• The Beauty Inside (currently ongoing) | She's an actress with pride and arrogance to match her status. Though she has a kind heart, she takes nonsense from no one and stands up when the situation demands it.
  • The Third Charm (currently ongoing)
  • Voice & Voice 2 | Super capable FL, mature and with a sense of purpose. She has great character growth and becomes a true leader.
  • Another Miss Oh | FL is a bit of a mess in this one, not quite arrogant, but not the typical "nice/nieve girl" either. She's more the reckless type.
  • Black | Though she's perceived more weird than mean.
  • Bring It On, Ghost | FL is more of a fighter.
  • Chicago Typewriter | FL is also more of a fighter, no-nonsense kind of woman.
  • Fight For My Way | Same as above.
  • Lawless Attorney | FL is very capable, mature and proactive.
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

Your best bet is the drama special Middle School Student A

Others: 

• Innocent man
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • Strongest Deliveryman
  • Takane no Hana

You could try Sweet Combat- she's not truly mean or arrogant, just misunderstood.

Me too, flower!

Marry me, or not?

Also

• Witch's court - arrogant and crass
  • Dream High - tactless and arrogant
  • Please take care of Ahgasshi - rich and spoiled
  • My daughter sooyoung - cold
  • Across the ocean to see you - arrogant and bossy
  • Beauty and beast - bossy and cold 
  • Hateful but once again - FL is career driven opposite playboy jerk ML
  • Monstar - not really mean because she does help people, but can definitely fight her battles and other peoples battle for the
  • Material Queen - materialistic  
  • Stepmother and daughter blues - cold and stoic personality
  • the crown princess - arrogant
  • Game sanaeha - rich and spoiled
  • Others:
    • Leh Nangfah - spoiled mean girl
    • Witch yoohee - cold and emotionless
    • I love lee taeri - rich and cold
  • +1 for Dream High - the FL is arrogant and rude while the ML is kind and innocent
  • +1 for Strongest Deliveryman - the FL is confident, a little arrogant, and has developed a prickly personality to deal with the realities of being a girl working in the food delivery business; the ML, on the other hand, is extremely kind and innocent
  • You Who Came from the Stars - the FL is a famous actress; she is arrogant and sometimes mean, and even describes herself as a bitch when she's intimidating two hoobaes
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty - the FL is perceived as mature / sexy / "plastic" because of her looks and her decision to get plastic surgery; the antagonist pretends to be sweet, naive, and innocent and is seen as "natural" / cute even though she is actually manipulative, mean, and self-centred; the ML is smart, quiet and a little bit cold but he also has moments where he is quite naive and innocent too
  • The Eternal Love - the FL is from modern times, but her soul ends up sharing "control" of the body of a girl in ancient times; the girl from ancient times is quiet, well-behaved, and innocent, while the FL is confident / arrogant and brash
  • I Hear Your Voice - due to two key events in her childhood, the FL becomes a jaded person who is an apathetic public defender that doesn't care about her clients and only does her job for selfish reasons
  • Witch's Romance - after the FL's fiance disappeared before their wedding, she became a cold and sometimes mean workaholic
  • I Need Romance 3 - the FL is the head of her team at work; due to bad luck in her love life, she has become cold and is a tough boss
  • Live Up to Your Name - the FL is initially presented as an arrogant and cold-hearted cardiothoracic surgeon
  • Misty - the FL is a cold, ambitious, stubborn, and driven journalist
  • My Mister - the FL is street-smart and rude / cold towards others in order to protect herself
  • Page Turner - the FL has an accident, and as she struggles to deal with it she becomes mean and arrogant
  • Across the Ocean to See You - the FL is an arrogant and demanding person as well as a tough (but fair) boss

Thai drama Sood Sanae Ha / Soot Sanae Ha / Love Recipe / Recipe of Love (2009).

The ML is calm (not naive) and he has some sort of inferiority complex of his own. 

My Strange Hero has a female lead like that.