I just realised that the dramas I really really like are the ones with Cold leading actor or a guy who is afraid to let know that he likes the girl. Do you guys know of a drama or movie that has a leading man who is like that? It doesn't matter if it's korean, chinese, taiwanese or japanese. Haha. Also, it would be really nice if you would give it a rating :) Thank you so much!! Here are some of the dramas that I watched that's like that: Switch Girl In Time With You Goong You're beautiful Rich Man, Poor Woman It started with a kiss Romantic Princess Playful Kiss Mary Stayed Out All Night Love Rain This is not all but I'll edit this later once I remember more :D
me too i'm into that kind of dramas =p..there is also full house with it's 2 korean versions, Boys over flowers, He was cool, High school debut, yamato nidishiko shishi hange...Can you give me the titles of some movies ?
I've watched all of what you mentioned except High school debut. I will check it out :) For the movies, I don't know much.. I forgot the stories of most of the movies I watch lol but here's some I remember: Love 911 Postman To Heaven Paradise Kiss Starry Starry Night
Kdrama: A love to kill City hunter You're beautiful Which star are you from? To the beautiful you The bridal mask Shining inheritance Secret garden Playful kiss My name is kim sam soon Lovers in paris Lie to me King2Hearts Tdrama: It started with a kiss & They kiss again When love walked in Jdorama: Hana kimi CDrama: Say that you love me
Im same like you!!!! :D Dramas with cold guy are always my favs. You gotta check out Autumns Concerto. This guy is not only cold, but hot, hot and hot. First hes being very cold, than getting kinda of a nice guy, but than, somthing big happens, it turns him into a cold, very cold, guy, who hates the girls and the whole world. Youll love it!! Other dramas with guys like that are: Heartstrings Shining Inheritance Lovers (he is not only cold, but even a gangster! ;) )
In Hi My Sweetheart, she's the cold one at first, then later after a giant misunderstanding (HUGE) he turns really cold, and she's still kinda cold, so at the end you a bucket full of (delicious, heart-wrenching) angst. Also, there is Jotei, Kurosagi (although at the end, still never really sure if he loved her, but hey, you don't watch a drama like Kurosagi for the romance), and Nodame Cantabile. Those are all Japanese dramas by the way. I too crave the cold guy dramas, but ones where the-guys-realize-they-love-the-girl-and-sweetly-try-to-love-them-but-then-the-two get-ripped-apart-so-that-the-guy-(or both)-hate-the-other-only-to-slowly-rekindle-their-affections are nice as well... (Actually, I guess Hi My Sweetheart fits into the second category
The coldes one I've seen is "the man who can't marry" the drama was a 5 to me coz the woman was so fkn annoying the guy was a 10. His acting was awsome and he was cold from ep1-16. He dint change at all he loved his single life but ended up supposed to marry a chick and he wouldn't let her move in still or adjust his room for shit. The other is playful kiss/it started with a kiss/they kiss again. They just have no emotions of love or jealousy so its hard to please them. Poor desperate girl tried and tried but the cuddly scenes were worth it
hugepuffball wrote: in hi my sweetheart, she's the cold one at first, then later after a giant misunderstanding (huge) he turns really cold, and she's still kinda cold, so at the end you a bucket full of (delicious, heart-wrenching) angst.
Also, there is jotei, kurosagi (although at the end, still never really sure if he loved her, but hey, you don't watch a drama like kurosagi for the romance), and nodame cantabile. Those are all japanese dramas by the way.
I too crave the cold guy dramas, but ones where the-guys-realize-they-love-the-girl-and-sweetly-try-to-love-them-but-then-the-two get-ripped-apart-so-that-the-guy-(or both)-hate-the-other-only-to-slowly-rekindle-their-affections are nice as well... (actually, i guess hi my sweetheart fits into the second category

this! :d
Masquerade wrote: Im same like you!!!! Dramas with cold guy are always my favs.
You gotta check out Autumns Concerto. This guy is not only cold, but hot, hot and hot. First hes being very cold, than getting kinda of a nice guy, but than, somthing big happens, it turns him into a cold, very cold, guy, who hates the girls and the whole world. Youll love it!!

Other dramas with guys like that are:

Heartstrings
Shining Inheritance
Lovers (he is not only cold, but even a gangster! ;) )

Me too!! Yes I watched Autumns Concerto! I really like it!! Vanness Wu!!!!! :D
I'll check out Lovers! Thank you so much!!

hugepuffball wrote: In Hi My Sweetheart, she's the cold one at first, then later after a giant misunderstanding (HUGE) he turns really cold, and she's still kinda cold, so at the end you a bucket full of (delicious, heart-wrenching) angst.
Also, there is Jotei, Kurosagi (although at the end, still never really sure if he loved her, but hey, you don't watch a drama like Kurosagi for the romance), and Nodame Cantabile. Those are all Japanese dramas by the way.
I too crave the cold guy dramas, but ones where the-guys-realize-they-love-the-girl-and-sweetly-try-to-love-them-but-then-the-two get-ripped-apart-so-that-the-guy-(or both)-hate-the-other-only-to-slowly-rekindle-their-affections are nice as well... (Actually, I guess Hi My Sweetheart fits into the second category

omg thank you so much!! "a bucket full of (delicious, heart-wrenching) angst." that's what I'm looking for! I'll watch Hi My Sweetheart really soon!! ;)

WonByungHoon wrote: The coldes one I've seen is "the man who can't marry" the drama was a 5 to me coz the woman was so fkn annoying the guy was a 10. His acting was awsome and he was cold from ep1-16. He dint change at all he loved his single life but ended up supposed to marry a chick and he wouldn't let her move in still or adjust his room for shit.
The other is playful kiss/it started with a kiss/they kiss again. They just have no emotions of love or jealousy so its hard to please them. Poor desperate girl tried and tried but the cuddly scenes were worth it

I'll check it out. Thanks! C:

oh yes!! playfull kiss and iswak! watched both and i'm watching the japanese version rn. That drama actually made me post this thread because it's still airing and i crave for more xD
Easy Fortune Happy Life I would probably give it a 7/10 mostly because I've never had such a personal love/hate relationship with the main lead. K-POP - The Ultimate Audition 6/10. It was fun to watch but wasn't particularly memorable.
zareba wrote: Easy Fortune Happy Life

I would probably give it a 7/10 mostly because I've never had such a personal love/hate relationship with the main lead.

K-POP - The Ultimate Audition

6/10. It was fun to watch but wasn't particularly memorable.

Thanks I'll check it out :)
oh yeah i agree. I've finished K-POP - The Ultimate Audition and I didn't liked it that much too.