I need to find a kdrama that start to watch. it can be romance, comedy, action or anything, but it must be quickly progressive.
Favorites so far: Boys Before Flowers, the 1st shop of coffee prince, Fugitive: Plan B, My Princess, Oh! My Lady, Personal Taste, Playful Kiss, Take Care of the Young Lady, The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry, You're Beautiful.
And tell me your favorite drama.
thanks! and apologize for bad English.
Secret Garden, Spy Myeong Wol, Sweet 18, Golden Era of Daughter in Law.

I recommend you to watch dorama: Kimi wa Petto (really funny J-drama).

I hope those can be useful to cheer you up. Enjoy (^_^)v
hi liskuu! from your plan to watch list i suggest city hall.

my fave dramas i suggest you watch too are the greatest love, dae mul, and chuno. you might want to add on your plan to watch list myung wol the spy and scent of a woman which are currently on air. hope this helps you. :D
I agree with Mik about Spy Myung Wol, and taking a peak at your list you've seen (or are watching) the ones I would recommend.

Hmm, do you like overly silly Japanese dramas?
hmm when i was pondering buying You're Beautiful on dvd yesterday the salesperson recommended Dream High. she said it's good and really popular, especially with those who like YB. i haven't seen or heard much about it yet but it's going on my plan to watch list
Dream High was decent. It's a nice watch.
From your plan to watch list: Heartstrings, Anego is ok if you like that whole "older woman younger man" stuff.. Not on your list: The Greatest Love & Bad Guy
I second Secret Garden. Is is definitely worth your time! Right now I am watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I recommend this as well! Its amazing and is fast becoming my favorite.
Lie to Me, Dream High, Shining Inheritance, My Name is Kim Sam Soon~ they're all awesome :D My all time favorite drama is one that I just finished watching, Coffee Prince~I absolutely loved it! Then my 2nd favorite would be You're Beautiful :) Happy watching
Secret Garden is my favourite, but I see you have already watched it. :)
Since you're asking for a fast pace, I'd suggest some Japanese dramas, which are shorter and come to the point very quickly: Liar Game, Buzzer Beat, Sapuri, Love Shuffle.
Sungkyunkwan Scandal is a great choice too.
Personally, I adore Coffee Prince, but this is not a drama where each episode is packed with new events. It has to be appreciated for the wonderful acting, the chemistry between all the characters, the music.
binguji wrote: Secret Garden is my favourite, but I see you have already watched it. :)
Since you're asking for a fast pace, I'd suggest some Japanese dramas, which are shorter and come to the point very quickly: Liar Game, Buzzer Beat, Sapuri, Love Shuffle.
Sungkyunkwan Scandal is a great choice too.
Personally, I adore Coffee Prince, but this is not a drama where each episode is packed with new events. It has to be appreciated for the wonderful acting, the chemistry between all the characters, the music.

omona...we almost hv the same (like ditto) choice...secret garden, sungkyunkwan scandal, coffee prince..n i totally agree about the chemistry in coffee prince..i luved it too..
My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho is good. It's written by the same people who wrote You're Beautiful. SKKS is also good.

But like Amrita said, if you want fast paced then try a J-drama. Nodame Cantible and Hana Kimi are both fast paced thrill rides!
callmephantom wrote: omona...we almost hv the same (like ditto) choice...secret garden, sungkyunkwan scandal, coffee prince..n i totally agree about the chemistry in coffee prince..i luved it too..

Of course you know what they say about great minds... ;);)

SayItAintSoJoe wrote: My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho is good. It's written by the same people who wrote You're Beautiful. SKKS is also good.

But like Amrita said, if you want fast paced then try a J-drama. Nodame Cantible and Hana Kimi are both fast paced thrill rides!

I thought My GF is a gumiho is too slow. I watched and rewatched the first, hmm, 5 or 6 episodes and could never go further, because nothing but fluff and funny happens. It may get a lot better further on, but one has to arrive to that point, and honestly, unless I'm assured on top of the mountain there's the most beautiful view on Earth, I'm not willing to sweat and pant tracking on a mountainside. I could say this is the signature of the Hong Sisters (not my cup of tea). :P
Sorry, I've been itching to say this a million times, this seemed as good a chance as any. ;)