And I don't mean sex scenes. Preferably hugs and cuddles, but any natural skinship would do. For example, the main characters in Reply 1997 were very comfortable around each other, so their skinship was very natural. Do you know any other drama like that?
1. One of my all time favorite "Queen In Hyun's man" real kiss, great skinship 2. A love to kill 3. City hall 4.Iris (the 1st one) 5. Smile you 6.The Princess' Man 7.Crazy For You 8.Which Star Are You From?
Please make threads of this kind in the Recommendation forum.
First drama to come to my mind was The World That They Live In but I saw you already watched it... The only other one I can think of right now is Can We Get Married? because the couple has already dated for a while so they're pretty comfortable with each other. Beware of meddling mother-in-laws though; they got on my nerves sometimes but aside from that I really enjoyed this drama^^
natural skinship? MASTER'S SUN is for you! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!^_______________________^ PS: let me know if you started watching it :)
Good Doctor (Joo Won - Moon Chae Won very cute :D in this kdrama) http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/7184/green-scapel
What is natural skinship? I could name just about any drama with skinship that would do. Do you mean good chemistry?
Master's Sun. They were comfortable with each other and their interactions didn't seem forced at all.
infiniti512 wrote: Master's Sun. They were comfortable with each other and their interactions didn't seem forced at all.

I agree. Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub had very good Chemistry. I also found the same with The City Hall, Dal Ja's Spring and a host of others. Oh yes. Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo in Coffee Prince. That is one very good example.
Totally agree, might add secret garden, greatest love, last scandal for leads with electric chemistry to carry storyline. As for great chemistry more melocomedy Salaryman.
coffe prince comes to my mind as first ^^
Queen in-Hyun's Man has what I would consider "sizzling" chemistry between the two leads, definitely something you should watch.
Song Jung Ki's kissing in Innocent Man is no joke!
Secret Garden, Good Doctor and Love Rain <3
Egobandit wrote: Queen in-Hyun's Man has what I would consider "sizzling" chemistry between the two leads, definitely something you should watch.

I very much agree with this! QIHM was great and their chemistry was smokin'.