hello :)

is there any dramas where the leads get together near the beginning or have an already established relationship? and they go through the rest of the drama as a couple, maybe it focuses on the growth of their relationship instead or doesn't focus on the romance that much at all. but my main criteria is that the drama features the lead couple in an already established relationship

• Something In The Rain --> the 3 first episodes are about how they fell in love and how they became a couple but later on, we get to see how they grow as couple. I truly suggest you to watch this.
  • Prison Playbook --> it's already an established couple. at the beginning, they're exes but later on, they get together back and we get to see their growth as a couple
  • Misty - BUT be warned the ML and FL don't have a happy relationship. The ML married the FL knowing she didn't love him (she told him so) but thinking he could change her feelings. Two men with romantic interest in the FL also come back into the FL's life during the drama. In the end its revealed that, rather than helping the FL during the murder investigation, the ML pretty much betrayed her and then its heavily implied that the ML commits suicide
  • Lupin no Musume - The leads have already been dating for a while at the start of the drama and the ML is now brining the FL to meet his parents. It's a very quirky, over-the-top, low budget comedy. 
  • Oh My General - The leads get married pretty early on. The ML isn't on board at first, but the FL gets him to accept the situation temporarily and then he quickly starts to fall for her and they go through most of the drama as an unconventional but happy couple.
  • Go Back Couple
  • The Package
  • Flower Ever After -> The Best Ending (sequel)
  • Matrimonial chaos
  • Can't Lose
  • Valid Love 
  • My wife is having an affair this week
  • Heard it through the grapevine
  • Happiness / I am bliss
  • All kinds of Daughter In law 

Thank you everyone! I'll make sure to check all these dramas out

• Can we get married
  • Wedding

I also adore this trope and wish that there were more of them. 

-Flower of Evil is an excellent recent example. A married couple of about 14+ years with a kid. 

-Hyena (They date at first - sort of - and then re fall in love throughout the series). 

- Mystic Pop Up Bad (It's not evident at first, but becomes sweetly clear later). 

-It Started with A Kiss Part 2 (They are already married, however, it's hard to appreciate this as much if you haven't seen the first part).

I wish there were more married couples... 

bookluvr:

I also adore this trope and wish that there were more of them. 

-Flower of Evil is an excellent recent example. A married couple of about 14+ years with a kid. 

-Hyena (They date at first - sort of - and then re fall in love throughout the series). 

- Mystic Pop Up Bad (It's not evident at first, but becomes sweetly clear later). 

-It Started with A Kiss Part 2 (They are already married, however, it's hard to appreciate this as much if you haven't seen the first part).

I wish there were more married couples... 

There are many but you just have to dig haha.