please recommend dramas/romances where female lead loves bad guy, 

I mean she knows or finds out he is bad (murderer, criminal, manipulator, follows cruel revenge plan, does real bad things or something like that, depends on plot, but he is at list morally not right and at list anti hero, not just "not so nice person) but knowing that she still loves him.

I know it's not usual for dramaland, but if you remember similar situations, even if they aren't main leads but still important developed characters with quite screen time, please recommend.

what I already seen with that plot:

Cruel City 

Lucifer 

One Million Stars Falling from the SkyThe Smile Has Left Your Eyes 

A Man's Story 

Giant 

Cheese in the Trap (kind of, ML is quite dark, maybe more dark then some criminals and he never regrets his actions)

maybe:

• Bu Bu Jingxin / Scarlet heart
  • Money flower
  • Maou - Jdrama adaptation of  Lucifer
  • King's  Woman
  • Final Cut
  • Hua Jai Sila
  • Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai
  • Le Jun Kai
  • Too Late to say I love you
 Czakhareina:
Scarlet heart

moonlovers, right? I've watched it, also money flowers and king's woman, I only watch South korean and Chinese, rarely Japanese dramas,  I'll try "Too Late to say I love you"

thank you very much <3

• Flower of evil
  • Byakuyakou
  • Maou
  • Todome no kiss

please recommend some Kdramas or  Cdramas

K drama:

Black - Ml is a grim reaper. So he isn't evil but he has no regard for human life and has no problem letting people die even if it could've been prevented.

City hunter - Ml has a carefully thought out revenge plan which is highly illegal. Takes a while for fl to find out, but she's on his side when she does.

Flower of evil - Ml is a suspected serial killer and sociopath.

Moon lovers - Ml has killed a lot of people and is generally unapologetic about it.

Innocent man - Ml is a convicted murderer.

Legend of the blue sea - Ml is a con-artist.

Smile has left your eyes - Remake of One million stars falling from the sky.

Yong pal - Ml is a criminal. A quack. He practices medicine on criminals for a fee.

C drama:

Loving, never forgetting - It's been many years since I last saw this drama. But from what I remember the ml is really manipulative and can be quite cruel.

King's woman - Ml is a really bad man. Fl starts out hating him because he's pretty much evil, but falls for him after he basically holds her prisoner against his will. She loves him but also knows that he's pretty much evil. She tries to change him, but is unsuccessful. 

Movies:

House of flying daggers - Hard to say who's the bad guy in this one. It's a bit Romeo and Juliet esque, in that the ml and fl belong to different groups of people. Ml does work for the government so in the eyes of the law he is good. But then you have to make a decision on if the government is moral or just.

Lust, caution - Clearest case of this I've ever seen. The ml is BAD, like straight up evil. The only reason fl gets close to him in the first place is because she wants to assassinate him due to him being a traitor. But, love doesn't discriminate lol.

thank you very much for recommendations 

Tova:
Black -

I haven't seen only that and Yong pal  though heard about them, are these interesting dramas or just romances? and is romance good with chemistry?

I love good girl falling for bad guy story so much, is there other recommendations? 

more ML/SML is "bad" more better )))))
if it's anti hero SML who gets the girl is most perfect

Has a "bad" image or thinks he's bad / evil / demonic but really isn't bad at all:

Grey ML:

ML is horrible to the FL:

• +1 The King's Woman - He holds her hostage against her will and threatens first her boyfriend and then her son in order to keep her from leaving him. He also has her tortured. In the end it's heavily implied that either he will kill her, she will kill him or they will kill each other.
  • Empress Ki - He rapes her and still gets a love confession from her in the end.
  • Misty - In the end it turned out that the ML framed the FL and manipulated her the whole time. The FL said she loved him in the middle of the drama. Not sure how she felt about him in the end but he doesn't "get" her in the end. It's heavily implied that he dies by suicide

@AH
thank you, I've seen most of them and know others...

Maybe there are no more dramas with Anti hero ML's :((

Here are my recs:

Money game: this isn't a love story and any romance there is, it's waaaaaaay back there behind all the talk about finance and economics. But I definitely felt there was something between lee hye joon and Eugene han (who is the antagonist for most of the show). Chae yi hun is the male lead played by go soo and seems to have a bit of a crush on our female lead but I think she fell for Eugene han by the end (as can be seen in their last conversation)

That winter the wind blows: heavy on the melodrama yet still kinda addictive. Male lead is a conman pretending to the female lead's brother. The female lead is blind and an heiress. She is also suicidal and suffering from depression 

My heart twinkle twinkle: be warned that the male lead reallllly isn't a good guy. He pretty much forced the female lead into a situation where she had to marry him. He sort of caused her father to die. Was listening in on her conversations. Knew she was looking for her younger sister but didn't tell her when he found her. Goes to jail in the end but it's sort of implied that the female lead might forgive him and they might stay together. You'll have to skip alot though. I know I did. It's not a particularly good drama but it's not terrible either 

Flower of evil: haven't seen this one yet but I hear it has an anti hero lead 

Better days: this is a Chinese movie. I think you'll like it.

My mister: the anti hero is the female lead

The devil judge: is not really a romance. But if you want to watch an anti hero, yo han is definitely one. For me the selling point of the drama was his dynamic with his niece He lets his niece hate him so that she never find out the truth behind her parents' deaths

Less than evil: to be honest both the male and female leads are kinda anti heroish. This is a korean remake of a BBC show and if you have watched the original you may not like it. I hadn't seen the original so it was fine for me but nothing outstanding. 

Voice S2 and S3: The male lead dies at the end of season 3 but I'm still hoping they bring him back in season 5 cuz it's kinda vague and we never see a body or a funeral. This isn't a romantic show. Very dark and disturbing 

liar game: he's kind of an anti hero. Like he's not about to risk his neck for others (except the female lead) The makers say there is no love line but I saw definite proof of one. He also indirectly caused the female lead's father to go bankrupt. He didn't know his actions would result in that but yeah he's the reason why her father was on the run and had to leave her alone.

Vampirehunter007:
liar game

my only love here (and in other his dramas) is Shin Sung Rok  )))

I've also seen That Winger and Flower of evil (really one of best and high quality Kdrama ever, you should try) and I'll check others, thank you !!!

what you wrote about "My heart twinkle twinkle" (though this name made always think it's just fluffy comedy) reminded me "a Man's story" but he even manages to avoid jail and FL fully in love with him, + he is SML practically villain, every character in drama fights to him but he always wins, he is very smart and charismatic