Hello everyone..i am rather new to this forum and i mostly registered to ask for information about a certain theme of Asian series

i am looking for Asian series of any country (Chinese Thailand Korean Japanse or something else...still Thailand is preferable)

where one of the main heros (no need to be the main just one of them) is female and she is super rich snob and arrogant. I want find series where she shows that behavior to her servants ( female or male) ... servants dont have to be main heros or course but has to be around in the backroud some times at least so that behavior would be displayed... i dont mind if the series are action romance or other genre...but dont suggest me series where the main hero falls in love with a boy servant and stops being arrogant in episode one...i try find series where a spoiled and arrogant rich woman acts like that to her servants often in the series..

i hope some of you can give me some suggestions 

Definitely try 

Penthouse 

There are a lot of characters in there that behave arrogant and never really change. 

Additionally, but where the female lead does change either in the middle or at the end; 

Begin Again
It's Okay to be not Okay

thank you!! sweet of you..if you remember more tell me..all those have maids servants and such things inside?

yeah. it is not always a "servant" type, sometimes they are the female leads coworkers/friends/people who work for her
But she does behave very bossy with them 

still looking for the series i described in my first post

Cheat on me if you can - There isn't a big difference in wealth between the main couple. But the fl is very rich and famous and it shows in how she treats her subordinates/her assistant.

Crash landing on you - Fl is very rich and treats her subordinates badly. She spends most of the show in a state of relative poverty though due to the fact that she's in north korea. She still has her wealth, but she cannot get to it.

High society - Fl is actually super rich but pretends to be poor to get someone to like her for her and not her money.

You who came from the stars - Again, very rich and famous.

Innocent man - Fl is rich. All the characters in this are pretty morally gray and treat others like crap.