Hey guys, could you please help me with something? Im studying for my exams and i desparately need something to watch, so i could release some stress from studying :D
So...could you please recommend me something funny and light? Anything good will do :D
BUT PLEASE! look through my list, before you recommend me something, cause i already saw... a lots of dramas :D
my profile: http://www.mydramalist.com/front/profile.php?uid=319
For funny and light I would 100% recommend the original Hana Kimi from 2007. It was hilarious! Had me laughing non-stop!
Flower Boy Ramuyn Shop.

It only has 4/16 episodes out, but it's really good.
I didn't look at your list, but you may want to check out this thread for drama suggestions:

Fun Dramas that Pick You Up :)

Most of the suggestions are Japanese, but there are a few Korean ones.
Saw Hana Kimi, watching Ramyun Shop, but thanks for suggestions :D
Kawai => thank you, gotta read that ^_^
BPetra wrote: Hey guys, could you please help me with something? Im studying for my exams and i desparately need something to watch, so i could release some stress from studying :D
So...could you please recommend me something funny and light? Anything good will do :D
BUT PLEASE! look through my list, before you recommend me something, cause i already saw... a lots of dramas :D
my profile: http://www.mydramalist.com/front/profile.php?uid=319

I couldn't even get you your list from the link you sent! MDL is frustrating sometimes. I wanted to recommend some stuff.

so I will ask...Have you seen Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy? While it does have a mix of drama and comedy it is very cute and Gong Yoo and Gong Hyo Jin both really shine brightly all throughout.
jeanie - saw it. I didnt like it that much, cause I dont like Hyo Jin :D (but i love Goong Yuu :D). Anyway, thank you :)
The Greatest Love? The art of seduction (it's a movie, but still, it's hilarious)? Hi! My sweetheart, that one is really funny and cute. Hope it helped you, or let me know if you find something
that awkward moment when a thread from 2011 is dug up again bcuz of some ad trolls xDDDDD
I almost legit helped this user~ then I realised it was originally posted in 2011