Amanda Ainsworth:

You mean the current nephew, who was SF's Brother Liu in LAR, right?

That current nephew's character is unreliable, playful and weak in my opinion. I think he will lose his reputation and throne. Probably he was never a throne candidate in his father (Emperor)'s eyes.

Yes!  Agree with you.  I was really hoping FL wouldn’t have a child with current emperor.  :/

Will the ml and fl reconcile in the end? 

pinksprings01:

Will the ml and fl reconcile in the end? 

The drama is a remake of Xiaozhuang Epic,

Dayu'er-FL

Duo Er Gun-ML

Watch from 27 minutes hmmm

The First Beauty of the Mongol race Dayuer, later known as Empress Xiao Zhuang, is privately pledged to marry Duoergun. However Emperor Tai Ji takes Dayuer as an imperial concubine and therefore seeds the hostility, quarrels and combats between Duoergun and himself.

Emperor Tai Ji passes away two years later. Duoergun prevails over dissenting views and makes Xiao Zhuang’s son Fu Lin, subsequently known as Emperor Shun Zhi, the ruler of the Qing empire. To protect the future of her son and the dynasty, Empress Dowager Xiao Zhuang keeps her relationship with Duoergun at arm's length.

Shun Zhi is a passionate emperor but his relationship with his true love Concubine Dong-e triggers animosity from the imperial family. Although Empress Dowager Xiao Zhuang manages to settle the problem, the depressed Shun Zhi dies not long after.

The deaths of her husband, lover and son wears Empress Dowager Xiao Zhuang immensely, but for the continuity of the Qing Empire, she returns to court politics and grooms the son of Shun Zhi, later known as Kang Xi, to be the new ruler

hmm now we have to see how the director and writers gonna deal this  epic drama

Drama Empress:

hmm now we have to see how the director and writers gonna deal this  epic drama

FL gonna use the ML to make her son as emperor and they keep distance to achieve even after sacrificing everything for FL the young emperor dislikes him and maybe in this drama he will exile him

Drama Empress:

FL gonna use the ML to make her son as emperor and they keep distance to achieve even after sacrificing everything for FL the young emperor dislikes him and maybe in this drama he will exile him

Wow I feel so bad for the ML, the FL really doesn’t deserve his love

pinksprings01:

Wow I feel so bad for the ML, the FL really doesn’t deserve his love

This character is almost a new Si Feng, suffering unjustly. (Even the actress said that when she heard she was going to be opposite Cheng Yi, she almost gave up on the role, because she knew that her character would be very unpleasant to Cheng Yi's character, and people would hate her.
 Drama Empress:

This character is almost a new Si Feng, suffering unjustly. (Even the actress said that when she heard she was going to be opposite Cheng Yi, she almost gave up on the role, because she knew that her character would be very unpleasant to Cheng Yi's character, and people would hate her.

eliteles1:

I hope Sarah Zhao doesn’t personally get hate for playing the complex  fl

Spoilers for the first scenes of episode 1:

In the first scenes we see the character of Cheng Yi. He enters a palace with his soldiers, but he is disguised with a scarf on his face. The enemy suspects that he is not an ordinary person and asks who he is. (And then a sword fight begins, which starts inside this enemy king's tent and continues outside. Cheng Yi is the most courageous and daring, has nothing of Si Feng's fragility. He is even a little relentless, no he gives his enemies a chance. Upon arriving at the palace he discovers that his father has been poisoned. His brothers, all of the king's sons seem quite friendly to each other. P.S: Many actors from Love and Redemption (which even seems to be happening in an alternative dimension.) Wu Zi Qi and Brother Liu are two of those who appear. I'm enjoying. P.S2: I think the voices of the actors here, are the original ones. 

For me the best end for ml was die in the end , i dont want he to together with the fl i just can stand the fl 

Dave:

For me the best end for ml was die in the end , i dont want he to together with the fl i just can stand the fl 

like that.. then ML should die in the begining so he wont suffer so much..

U right 

Dashmount20:

like that.. then ML should die in the begining so he wont suffer so much..

u right, if this one remake and follow the other ending its will really tragic especially the ml was cy :(, he survive and its for her at the end he sacrifice everything and dont get anything at all and die in the end

Dave:

U right 

u right, if this one remake and follow the other ending its will really tragic especially the ml was cy :(, he survive and its for her at the end he sacrifice everything and dont get anything at all and die in the end

Same as 2nd reincarnation.. ML die din gain anything... haiz... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPEPPgnV590

In minute 7:29 hear the real voice of Cheng Yi (from a BTS of "Love and Redemption" 2020). (See that it looks like the voice he has in "The Promise of Chang'an".