I am only here for the male lead, hahaha. I am addicted to his acting. And this drama will showcase his ability than any rom com can. So I will endure the female lead.

The drama is very fast paced. I think yes, another 1 or 2 weeks and then we will get Cheng Rui death.

Xien_Rue:

I am only here for the male lead, hahaha. I am addicted to his acting. And this drama will showcase his ability than any rom com can. So I will endure the female lead.

The drama is very fast paced. I think yes, another 1 or 2 weeks and then we will get Cheng Rui death. 

I'm exactly the same with you. If it's not for Cheng Yi, I will stay away from this drama.

So, I'm not the only one who cannot understand FL's decisions. 

Xien_Rue:

when Cheng yi appears 0.5x and remaining time 5x ha ha

Amanda Ainsworth:

I'm exactly the same with you. If it's not for Cheng Yi, I will stay away from this drama.

Indeed.

Larasa Salvatoin:

So, I'm not the only one who cannot understand FL's decisions. 

well.. maybe FL lead heart made from glass... :D

Drama Empress:

when Cheng yi appears 0.5x and remaining time 5x ha ha

wakakaka :D yes yes just focus in his face..  ^_^ agree....

I still tahan tahan "on hold" "on hold" myself to watch this... hahaha :D

Xien_Rue:

wah.. han dong act only first at most 15 ep?

Xien_Rue:

If I was Cheng Xu, I will not be so forgiving to this woman, hahahaha. Will be like Si Feng, run away to far place. But unlike Si Feng, would not hope to ever meet the female lead again.

Well, sadly I don't think that she will let go of her position. I read somewhere that her son will died too and she will become regent to her grandson ....

Hopefully by that time Cheng Xu already fed up with her and his brother progeny and no longer care of their fate. 

i thought that one was written in chinesedrama.info.. anyway someone already spoiled the ending of the series.. u know their fate ... hmmm...

Amanda Ainsworth:

Even though CY is ML, I'm feeling his character is like a second male lead. Coz, his brother (emperor) is the one who got everything including FL. You know the emperor is the one who got all 3 sisters (FL and her 2 sisters).

I'm not even rooting for ML and FL to end up together, it's better for ML to die alone or be killed in the war for ending. 

well, similar like Reincarnation #2 on Love and Redemption.

But sadly the FL is not YBY, if it is her then I might consider watch it..  now in "on hold" mode.. hahaha :D 

i think i satisfy enough by reading the spoiler.. hahaha :D

WandereR:

What do you guys think is the best solution or best outcome for this story?  Aside from the ML being killed in the war/ dying?

For me, as illogical and unlikely as it probably sounds, the son accepts the ML as his mother's lover and the 3 of them live happily ever after... Sounds like nonsense, right? lol

pat pat pat.. assume it.. that he will reborn to "Meng Xin Chang An"..

i think quite difficult in the olden day to accept step father.. if in the modern life, maybe can..

Only Wu Zhe Tian can do that.. she married to king father.. then when the father king die.. she become a nun.. the son who took over the father kingdom took her as a consort then in the end she become empress.. but here.. position quite difficult .. the FL suddenly power greed. i think the chance of ML to be her is very slim as he was not a king.

Dashmount20:

i thought that one was written in chinesedrama.info.. anyway someone already spoiled the ending of the series.. u know their fate ... hmmm... 

yep as this is an adaptation of a movie and we know enough spoilers but i have some trust on the director  yin tao he may change the ending still it's early to call it let's hope for the best

Drama Empress:

yep as this is an adaptation of a movie and we know enough spoilers but i have some trust on the director  yin tao he may change the ending still it's early to call it let's hope for the best

yea.. adaption from another series..

yea.. cross finger.. who know the ending might be different than the original series.. i hope too..

OMG, please don’t tell me the son that becomes emperor is mingyu’s son.  Eww.  What about the current nephew that is around ML’s age?

Goyoolee:

OMG, please don’t tell me the son that becomes emperor is mingyu’s son.  Eww.  What about the current nephew that is around ML’s age?

You mean the current nephew, who was SF's Brother Liu in LAR, right?

That current nephew's character is unreliable, playful and weak in my opinion. I think he will lose his reputation and throne. Probably he was never a throne candidate in his father (Emperor)'s eyes.