I didn’t realise it’s a transgender drama. Might not be interested.

I prefer Bai Lu’s own hair in Love is sweet. The wig in Lucky’s first love was ghastly. I dropped it. Didn’t quite like ML so won’t watch Marry Me.

Today’s DITK? Can look forward to uncle’s acting.

I will give the Oh! My Sweet Liar a go though from the trailer doesn’t look like much chemistry between the two ( after watching TSP) but did anyone notice the props are similar to TSP?

I’m off work now so I’ll check out more trailers.

mblgoh:

I didn’t realise it’s a transgender drama. Might not be interested.

I prefer Bai Lu’s own hair in Love is sweet. The wig in Lucky’s first love was ghastly. I dropped it. Didn’t quite like ML so won’t watch Marry Me.

Today’s DITK? Can look forward to uncle’s acting.

I will give the Oh! My Sweet Liar a go though from the trailer doesn’t look like much chemistry between the two ( after watching TSP) but did anyone notice the props are similar to TSP?

I’m off work now so I’ll check out more trailers.

Yeah if Wan Peng is really a trans, probably won't watch it... if like unicorn girl still ok.

I like Bai Lu wearing the gown in the trailer, one thing about the bloody trailer that it is a big spoiler. I haven't watch anything from her before but saw the pic with the wig... lol. Marry me many ppl couldn't get pass episode one so prob can skip. The ratings in qianxun is bad too...

DITK, just found out the age gap is 18... poor ZLS. Not really looking forward...

Oh! Sweet Liar didn't interest me so much. Let me know if you spot any interesting trailers.

I think I’ll give Love is sweet a miss-trans is not my cup of tea.

That’s why I said DITK is a cradle robber and I don’t like ML’s moustache.

I didn’t see Bai lu in gown.

Oh my sweet liar-trailer is ok. I will give it a go and let you know. FL is not very pretty. ML is still ok. 

Have you finished MH? Worth watching? 

Saw the Sparkle Love trailer-is it body swapping? Looks interesting.

Well in a way it is good now we can remove 2 from PTW.

Yes please let me know about the oh sweet liar...

Yes I completed MH, ML and FL are likable characters straightforward and the fluff starts really early in the show. Lotsa smooching. The investigating and political plot is nonsense so it doesn't work if you are into those. Didn't like how they did the flashbacks during the investigation, same format as chef fang cos same director. And light watch.

Sparkle love, you are not the first to talk about body swapping... but from the trailer it's more like the FL has this ability to make someone fall in love (for a day) with the first person he/she see when she touches the person.

I’ve watched 2 episodes of DITK. It was all right. The food preparation is good. The guy still looks like an uncle and she even addressed him as that. 

Waiting for Oh! My Sweet Liar. Will let you know how it goes. 

I caught the 1st episode of First romance, basically nothing really that fantastic. Wan Peng is rather normal without an alien personality and the same feeling for her in When we were young. The other actresses were really pretty and cute though. The ML character can tell is sweet, however the actor just reminds me of the dude from Consummation. Will put it on hold.

Thanks for the heads up. Move on to other drama.

Some scenes in DITK really make me cringe like why would someone do that.

We’ll see when new episodes crops up. 

ML wears a singlet beneath his shirt. Who wears them anymore? My father’s generation, yes but it stops at that generation. 

Gosh a singlet! He has a perspiration or BO issue? You are right, that is even too old for his age... think he is not even 40? I'll wait for the others to release then... 

He’s 40 . Even my husband doesn’t wear singlet. My husband thinks it’s familiar storyline .it’s all right to watch if you want to kill time. I think it’s ZLS’s natural voice, the same voice in ROTR.

Pierre Ng is older but has a great body. ( in Crazy Rich Asians)

mblgoh:

He’s 40 . Even my husband doesn’t wear singlet. My husband thinks it’s familiar storyline .it’s all right to watch if you want to kill time. I think it’s ZLS’s natural voice, the same voice in ROTR.

Your husband watched it with you? Someone from the comments recommended it, guess I will wait for all episodes to be released.

No I watched on my own . After I said it was ok then he watched it. I think it’s watchable if my husband finished 2 episodes. My husband also prefers to wait for all episodes to be released. 

mblgoh:

No I watched on my own . After I said it was ok then he watched it. I think it’s watchable if my husband finished 2 episodes. My husband also prefers to wait for all episodes to be released. 

okay, will start it if there is nothing interesting released these couple of days. Thanks 

@ CaDAVEr

I have started on Oh! My Sweet Liar. The FL is very plain looking but ML more than makes  up for her  shortcomings . So far so good, funny . 

@Kenshinkaoru

What are you watching these  days?

mblgoh:

@ CaDAVEr

I have started on Oh! My Sweet Liar. The FL is very plain looking but ML more than makes  up for her  shortcomings . So far so good, funny . 

@Kenshinkaoru

Oh you are the second person today that mention that it's funny.  I'll probably wait for a few more episodes just like DITK before committing. 

mblgoh:

@ CaDAVEr

@Kenshinkaoru