mblgoh:
Let me know how you go with Record of Youth

Episode 6 of ROY is not too bad. Not so much of the family this episode but I see them coming back soon. The romance is watchable but I have seen much better pairing. Given this week both the leads of ROY and DYLB kissed, the latter is much much better.

KenshinKaoru:
caDAVEr just Give Sweet liar a chance bc I wasnt crazy about it at first mainly the way he treated the FL but episode 6 is a turn around and it’s super funny ..she starts to get feisty and he shows his jealousy

That's great and I think i'll watch it! But I have to plan my drama watching since it is announced next week we have to be in office 50% of the time... so no more late nights for me.

Hi CaDAVEr

I’m back in office 2 days a week. Prefer working from home. Last day of school Term 3 today . Will have more time to watch c-drama next week when I go on leave.

Kenshinkaoru and I are waiting for you to  join in discussion.

Hi Kenshinkaoru 

I’m continuing  Ep 11  & 12 (Oh! My Sweet Liar) today.

The Uncle is very young, even younger than ML. Common in those days where polygyny is the norm. Not sure if he share the same mother as ML’s father.

Mean girl gets meaner as seen is trailers of later episodes. I think she ends up with some one else. I saw the photoshoot in BTS. 

I was wondering why Song girl is still hanging around .Apparently she has shifted her target to  ML’s brother to the dismay of third uncle.

I like it that FL is feisty. Looks like she’s in control now and ML is getting more submissive. She’s a handful, always trying to escape. ML has a soft spot for her and despite his outward cold demeanour he’s kind to her mother.  When he smiles he looks extremely handsome. 

I love the song Steal the heart. 

Watch the new episodes and we’ll come back to discuss.

mblgoh:
I’m back in office 2 days a week. Prefer working from home. Last day of school Term 3 today . Will have more time to watch c-drama next week when I go on leave.

Kenshinkaoru and I are waiting for you to  join in discussion.

Same here! It was announced recently that the government allow max. 50% of workforce to go back office - so I have to go back 2 days a week. Same I prefer to work at home, I have some leave to clear as well.

It is weekend so I will start tonight! Have some catching up to do though :)

mblgoh:)Weekend? im in US where are u? It’s Thursday night here.. but that explains why I was going to work the other day and you were going to sleep LOL  

were pretty much back to work in our state.. we had a very low count so it’s masks and social D.  I don’t work in an office though so Im not sure how things are handled there.

@caDAVEr.i watched OMSLiar But I couldn’t figure out episode 9 and 10. Why she was Wrestling with the song girl and fell in the water.? She got slapped in the face and I was like ..?  The ML,is so good,to,her even though he knows shes not pregnant.  They should either be working on it to make it legit or fake an accident.. she’s had numerous opportunities including falling in the water falling off the ladder.(she’s a busy one!!) I would use one of those opportunities:).  I love that she’s really coming out and being herself.. I think the ML really likes her spunk.. he seems happy so I’m pretty sure he’s gonna hang on to her . But I know the parents find,out she’s not pregnant but then I saw a trailer where she says  she  really is pregnant (it’s  a fun ride..I like the rom coms that make me laugh.

so even knowing she’s not pregnant he still married her..? but then she will leave him at the end..? As per the agreement? I don’t think he’s gonna let her go.. hopefully we will find someone for the brother.

evil girl does not deserve anyone.. she  actually “looks” maniacal at times.. like I would stay away from someone who has those evil looks..(scary!!) :)

whats the picture book about? I noticed he kissed her and I think he had a book & so did she..

I also,watched ep 25 and 26 of maiden  Holmes and FF 27 and 28....I’m just gonna finish it raw bc it’s a cute drama and I’m pretty sure they figure e,very thing out and the evil guy gets nabbed and they can marry..:D

caDAVEr..yes ..but I didn’t  think he was handsome until he smiled:) and I wanted to take some of the lipstick off..it’s too dark

ok nite:)

Hi Kenshinkaoru 

I’m in Australia hence the time difference. It’s a Friday for me. 

The picture book is about FL. No one knows that FL is the real Happy Fairy. Third uncle ask Song girl to draw the picture book . The picture book has nasty stories about FL. FL begin her investigation and came across the Song girl with the book. She took the book away and was going to tell on her. In that conversation Song girl accused her of stealing her ‘husband’ ML ( from earlier episodes she has plans to marry ML but ML rather marry FL )from her and told FL to leave  ML. 

Song girl tried to grab back the book and a fight ensued. FL shoved her . She retaliated by slapping  her. Then evil girl came into the picture and tried to break up the fight. FL shove her and told her it’s nothing to do with her and she got angry so she pushed FL into the water.

FL was not careful to cover up her fake pregnancy. Later on evil girl put two and two together and found about the fake pregnancy.(FL was in the water for a long period of time, she fell from the ladder and was later stabbed in the stomach) . Faking  miscarriage is also not favourable as she will be asked to leave. She was anyway.

As you saw in the trailer FL got pregnant eventually. In another trailer her mother tried to help her so she put some medicine/drug in the soup but unfortunately FL drank the soup instead of giving to her husband. After drinking she suggested to her husband to be real husband and wife. She was very forward and  scared the poor guy. Her mother meant for her husband to drink and consummate the marriage. That backfired. It was so funny he was pinned to the bed and his eyes almost popped out. 

I found the scene in the bath tub was so hilarious. She’s full of surprises. Her husband asked her where she went and she said she’s been having a bath. He saw part of her dress in the water.She calls her husband ta motou ( big demon/monster) and once almost said it out in front of her mother-in-law.  So funny!

KenshinKaoru:
@caDAVEr.i watched OMSLiar But I couldn’t figure out episode 9 and 10

I really will go watch it so I can help you figure it out :)

So far you are watching the raw?

KenshinKaoru:
caDAVEr..yes ..but I didn’t  think he was handsome until he smiled:) and I wanted to take some of the lipstick off..it’s too dark

Do you mean the ML from Maiden Holmes? Anyway, now there is a show on Netflix on the sister of sherlock holmes.. LOL

mblgoh:
I’m in Australia hence the time difference. It’s a Friday for me. 

Ah you will be ending the day 2 hours ahead of me... but I should be grabbing a beer at 6pm your time (4pm my time) TGIF!

@CaDAVER

For now 2 hours ahead until daylight savings begins. I don’t like daylight saving because 3 hours difference(have to time my calls to my mother.)

Enjoy your happy hour! 

I heard that Black Widow is postponed again. Now I have about 30 unused movie vouchers which I bought from Groupon. 

mblgoh:
For now 2 hours ahead until daylight savings begins. I don’t like daylight saving because 3 hours difference(have to time my calls to my mother.)

It happens in October ya? I never can understand the impact having stay so near the equator

mblgoh:
Enjoy your happy hour! 

Thanks! :) I need it... LOL

mblgoh:
I heard that Black Widow is postponed again. Now I have about 30 unused movie vouchers which I bought from Groupon. 

I heard next May? By when do you have to use those vouchers?

caDAVEr:

It happens in October ya? I never can understand the impact having stay so near the equator

Thanks! :) I need it... LOL

I heard next May? By when do you have to use those vouchers?

mblgoh:

Hi CaDAVEr yes October is daylight savings. It’s almost Christmas now. 

Have to use by 24th Dec and cannot get refund. Was planning for my daughter’s birthday but now Black Widow is postponed  to May 7,2021.

How long does it take you to finish up to 10 episodes of OMSL? 

mblgoh:

Hi CaDAVEr yes October is daylight savings. It’s almost Christmas now. 

Have to use by 24th Dec and cannot get refund. Was planning for my daughter’s birthday but now Black Widow is postponed  to May 7,2021.

How long does it take you to finish up to 10 episodes of OMSL? 

Time really flies... just hope this situation improves soon. There any other movies you can go to? I also bought some arcade gaming vouchers via shopee but the chain closed down and I was able to get a refund.

Each episode 45 mins... probably by Sunday? :)

@Kenshinkaoru

I’ve watched Ep 11. Just in case you are wondering how FL know who the culprit is. The characters in the picture book were ugly except for the Song girl so she suspected the Song girl. After the near drowning incident ML confronted the Song girl and his uncle was there and the truth came out. It was a very nasty thing to do-so immature ,that pair deserves each other.

The devil/mastermind behind evil cousin was her companion . 

Hope in the end the Li family will send the Song girl and evil cousin packing.

caDAVEr:

Time really flies... just hope this situation improves soon. There any other movies you can go to? I also bought some arcade gaming vouchers via shopee but the chain closed down and I was able to get a refund.

Each episode 45 mins... probably by Sunday? :)

I just finished first 5 episodes of OMSL, it's really funny as you guys mentioned! The ML reminds of of the SML of TSP and also the SML of Young Blood... his demeanour is really familiar but I can't recall similar to who... plot is really like TSP, ML thought to be ruthless, FL trying to escape :)

The misunderstanding of luohan is really too funny.

4 new episodes of Sparkle Love just released, now I'll take a break from this.

Hi CaDAVEr

Exactly what I thought, similar to The Sleepless Princess.

FL is forever trying to escape. Even after she’s married.

ML is really patient with her. I like how he smiles secretly ( like a boy with his favourite toy ) when she agrees to obey his order. He’s always threatening to flog her. 

When you get the episode where they get married-their costumes are so beautiful. Ep 9. 

Yes the misunderstanding of the Luohan is funny.

I am also watching Sparkle Love but somehow the new episodes are not available on Mangotv.

Enjoy your weekend