HI!:D I’ve been so busy at  work this week I had to put a pause on my dramas  :(
BUT I’m finishing up Maiden Holmes, watched a few episodes of Dating I the K (not aure how I feel about it bc she just looks so young to the ML, they should have gotten rid of the mustache or something to make him look younger)  

I don’t have to work tomorrow so I have some time to catch up. I was ready through your comments and I will probably start on sweet liar, everyone seems to like that one and the trailer looks funny,..  I took  first love and Marry Me off my list just couldn’t connect to them..

Oh is anyone watching way back into love? That one looks interesting. The FL,was in Meteor  and Dr Cutie.. 

there is a zombie Korean drama coming out with one of my fav K ML so I will be watching that one.

What’s everyone else watching??

so funny.. I went to check out Way back to, love and found the funniest review.

... she wrote a loong review and this is just the end part but I had to share..:D 

I love fluff but if Way back is more fluff thank Unicorn Girl ..  I’ll skip it for now :D 

her review: 

This drama type is pure unadulterated, unoffensive fluff. You're going to like the ride, but if someone asked you what dramas did you watch in 2020 say 5-20 years later, you're going to skip mentioning this one. You're more likely to remember My Unicorn Girl over this one, it's that much fluff.

The Romance thrills are more like a slow boil mixed with a one-sided love-hate relationship, and more communicated through glances and camera work, and for an office drama it's pretty typical in all the typical ways.

But there isn't a single controversial bit of this drama to really pick on either. You're not going to stab at it for say, getting blind people wrong, getting narcolepsy wrong, or some such. It's going to give you what you expect and want--fluff, lots of fluff. It's not front burner fluff and you probably would frontline other dramas over this one, but if you want to go brain dead for a while, it's not bad for the fluff category.

Four episodes into sweet liar.. love it so far but it looks like it gets more serious.. the new girl is she ML ‘s  fiancé? I think the FL is a better fit with the younger brother he’s perfect for her.. but I know she ends up with the tow her one.. the ML needs to lighten up a bit:) he’s way too serious.. why did he knock her off the roof in episide 4 when she was chasing the parrot? 

very strange.  I put comments in her but they are on the next page,,???dont know how that happened

KenshinKaoru:

Four episodes into sweet liar.. love it so far but it looks like it gets more serious.. the new girl is she ML ‘s  fiancé? I think the FL is a better fit with the younger brother he’s perfect for her.. but I know she ends up with the tow her one.. the ML needs to lighten up a bit:) he’s way too serious.. why did he knock her off the roof in episide 4 when she was chasing the parrot? 

ML starts to lighten up by ep 5. He knocked her off the roof because he was to see if she was a martial artists. He thought she was part of the assasins who have been trying to kill him and he doesn't believe she is not one of them until ep 5. P.s. this is when he starts to lighten up.

Ooohhh.. thank you:) I couldn’t figure that out:D 

I’ll watch 5 and 6 tomorrow.. and is that other  girl his intended? ... I hate when they have more than1 wife..so hopefully that won’t happen.

KenshinKaoru:

Ooohhh.. thank you:) I couldn’t figure that out:D 

I’ll watch 5 and 6 tomorrow.. and is that other  girl his intended? ... I hate when they have more than1 wife..so hopefully that won’t happen.

There are 2 new girls introduced and both want to marry him. One, a cousin I believe is his mother's choice. The other one comes from a powerful family and they are trying to force him to marry her or the family business will suffer - He doesn't.

FYI - First romance is not a transgender drama. 

Its a misunderstanding on the part of the ML because he was a transfer student and not familiar with the students. She was a tomboy in high school, physically strong, into sports and not afraid to get into fights with the boys. Because of that some of the boys would tease her and call her "gege" So the ML thought she was a boy. Its funny to watch as he is trying to figure out if she has a brother or a cousin or something like that. Anyway, the female lead did not know that the male lead thought she was a boy- I'll wait to see how that gets resolved.

Bowties are cool:

There are 2 new girls introduced and both want to marry him. One, a cousin I believe is his mother's choice. The other one comes from a powerful family and they are trying to force him to marry her or the family business will suffer - He doesn't. 

@Bowties are cool

I could watch only until Ep 4. Are you paying to watch Ep 5? What is the latest release? The cousin is quite conniving and the Song girl is very plain looking. Looking forward to seeing ML lighten up. 

Thanks for the heads up for First Romance . It’s a relief. I was not going to watch a transgender drama.

@Kenshinkaoru

DITK- the more I watch the more I feel that director deliberately makes the ML older, with the moustache. Like you, I feel that he can lose that and it will not be so bad. His voice is also very gravelly and mature. ZLS’s acting style is the same as in TROTAR. I like the parts where she prepare the foods. Her culinary skills are superb. She’s just too young and pretty for the ML. Nothing outstanding about ML.

The review for the Way back to love was so funny especially the brain dead part. Thanks for sharing that.

I find the dubbing for Maiden Holmes are very poorly done. It is worth watching? 

@CaDAVEr what have you been watching lately?

@kenshinKaoru

I watched a few of these new releases and held/dropped some after the first episode and Way Back into Love is one of them I dropped. The ML I found him rather ugly in put your head on my shoulder that even though they dolled him up in this, I can't shake that impression I have of him. Even the his friend, I didn't find him good-looking either in my girlfriend is an alien... talking about that show, I put first romance on hold after one episode. Didn't really interest me.

@mblgoh 

Kdrama I am kinda crazy over do you like brahms? Also catching Record of Youth just because of Bo Gum though it seems that it'll get interesting from the end of ep. 4.

Cdrama after completing Love and Redemption still searching for the next interesting one. Currently I am watching Sparkle Love, it is quite bad but I am still watching because of the ML.

Bow ties are cool: hi:) thanks for the correction, i thought it was a transgender Bc of  the trailer:)

she was athletic in MGIan alien and she looks athletic is this one too..have you watched it? if it’s good I’ll give it a go. I have to be choosy bc of my work schedule (I’m working too much!) 

To all: The one thing I think kind of gets to me with Maiden Holmes is shes just solo calm, like she has no strong emotions ...but I gues she’s suppose to be like that bc she’s so observant.  (however I did see trailer for ep 24? And she attacks the lead with a lnife bc she thinks he’s her families killer or something ..    you know it’s kind of funny when your watching a non subbed drama and you are attempting to figure out whay]t they are saying by their expressions and tone and she’s soooo calm:D..

@mblgoh: i saw the trailer for drama with Park Bo gum I’ll prob check that out it’s on Netflix.....and the new zombie K drama one that’s coming out soon..I like that male lead . It looks like an older movie warm bodies about a zombie that falls in love and starts to become human..it was cute

if anyone wants a quick cute 4mpart drama 4 kinds of house ended up being pretty good. Just saw it on dramanice and it’sreally cute for a short drama.  I watched Kiss Goblen..skipped a few episodes..it was ok 12 10 minute episodes ..

@CaDAVEr

I’ve watched 10 episodes of Sparkle Love. Like you said it’s fluff but I feel that it’s better than Unicorn girl. The FL is cute and ML is handsome too. Just light hearted drama, nothing substantial. 2nd FL is very manly looking. 

I’m not into K-drama. 

@Kenshinkaoru

I doubt that ML in Oh! My Sweet Liar has a second wife. I think he threatened FL to take Nin Xing as his concubine from the trailer in Ep 14 but if FL takes care and serve him well he won’t. It’s getting more interesting and can’t wait for Ep 9, I think they get married. The xtra 2 girls are tiresome one annoying ( Song girl) and the other pretty devious (the cousin). I feel like the second brother likes the FL too. 

Is Zombie drama good?

Hi mbigoh & CaDAVEr

I finally watched episode 8 on sweet liar..it’s getting sweeter..I didn’t think he was likeable at first but now I see that he really likes her.. the scene where he’s trying to draw on her face after she draws on his was hysterical.. I LOL’d  ..  is I am starting to see the relationship and that he is not interested in the other girls..but seriously why is that mean one chasing him? He obviousl doesn’t like her and she keeps at it.. I think it’s good that the FL lead left him so he can miss her a bit. Wonder what’s gonna happen with the 2nd. L feel like he has a sad story..not sure

watched one episode of zombie detective.. it’s kind of humorous..quirky but I’ll stick with it for a few episodes.. he’s a zombie that comes back to life and teaches himself how to, be human so he can enter into society and he watches Train to Busan (which was kind of funny)..I’ll let u know as it progresses

just saw one item been waiting for “falling into you” with the ML lead from a C drama that I like  allied Beautiful you (or you are beautiful ) can’t  remember but it was the remake of the Korean one.. (the girl who pretends she’s her brother so she can sing in a band )

but that’s only one episode a week so I may wait for more episodes.   I kind of dropped Dating in the K..

did you start on the one with Park  no gum? What do you think? I haven’t started that one yet... 

mblgoh:
@CaDAVEr

I’ve watched 10 episodes of Sparkle Love. Like you said it’s fluff but I feel that it’s better than Unicorn girl. The FL is cute and ML is handsome too. Just light hearted drama, nothing substantial. 2nd FL is very manly looking. 

Gosh, I thought Unicorn Girl will be better based on the ratings, since Sparkle Love is not that fantastic. Really watching just for the ML LOL. FL hair really bad.

KenshinKaoru:
Hi mbigoh & CaDAVEr

I finally watched episode 8 on sweet liar..it’s getting sweeter..I didn’t think he was likeable at first but now I see that he really likes her.. the scene where he’s trying to draw on her face after she draws on his was hysterical.. I LOL’d  ..  is I am starting to see the relationship and that he is not interested in the other girls..but seriously why is that mean one chasing him? He obviousl doesn’t like her and she keeps at it.. I think it’s good that the FL lead left him so he can miss her a bit. Wonder what’s gonna happen with the 2nd. L feel like he has a sad story..not sure

watched one episode of zombie detective.. it’s kind of humorous..quirky but I’ll stick with it for a few episodes.. he’s a zombie that comes back to life and teaches himself how to, be human so he can enter into society and he watches Train to Busan (which was kind of funny)..I’ll let u know as it progresses

just saw one item been waiting for “falling into you” with the ML lead from a C drama that I like  allied Beautiful you (or you are beautiful ) can’t  remember but it was the remake of the Korean one.. (the girl who pretends she’s her brother so she can sing in a band )

but that’s only one episode a week so I may wait for more episodes.   I kind of dropped Dating in the K..

did you start on the one with Park  no gum? What do you think? I haven’t started that one yet...

I heard someone saying oh sweet liar is quite good, so I will wait for the airing to be completed to decide whether to watch that. Hopefully a HE.

I watched a bit of the Zombie Detective because I like the FL. Looks promising but I will hold until more episodes out. There is a English movie I watched sometime back having the same story.

Falling into you is a Taiwanese drama? It is nice to see a Singaporean actor as a ML.

A lot of ppl dropping DITK, is it so unbearable?

I started Record of Youth since it aired. Not too fantastic, too much family quarrel etc going on. I hate those.