Hi CaDAVER 

I think you are referring to Oh! My Sweet Liar. Like Kenshinkaoru said it’s getting better and I’ve been re-watching the trailer . You should watch it.

I like swimming better than ice hockey so probably enjoyed Sparkle Love more. What was wrong with FL’s hair? Too short?

Is it Falling into your smile? Not on air yet?  Who is the Singaporean  actor?

I may drop DITK, the ML is a bit difficult to watch.  I hate his moustache and his acting is not all that good.

@ Kenshinkaoru

Are you referring the 2nd FL as the Song girl? She ends up with the ML’s uncle. That’s what I gather from bits and pieces of the trailer. The mean girl/cousin is desperate. She’s the one putting ideas into Song girls head knowing the Song girl is impulsive. Yes I like the parr where he tried to draw on her face. He lighten up more and more. FL is a handful and because her mother runs the academy she’s quite uncultured.( from the way she props her leg up when she sits and shaking her leg).I think she’s so good for the starchy ML. I particularly like the scene where she drew a portrait of the  Li family but painted all black on the paper. Everyone thought she couldn’t paint but when she threw the sand on the portrait , the faces of the people appeared. Oh! That was so brilliant.

She left because she didn’t want to continue to lie to ML. ML has change of heart and is treating her better especially after she protected him from assassins even though she doesn’t have any martial arts skills. He misses her sorely.  I have a hunch that ML’s brother like FL. What do you think? He used to like a girl who likes his brother but she died. 

I think they are getting married in this week’s episode. So excited can’t wait till tomorrow. 

mblgoh:
Hi CaDAVER 

I think you are referring to Oh! My Sweet Liar. Like Kenshinkaoru said it’s getting better and I’ve been re-watching the trailer . You should watch it.

I like swimming better than ice hockey so probably enjoyed Sparkle Love more. What was wrong with FL’s hair? Too short?

Is it Falling into your smile? Not on air yet?  Who is the Singaporean  actor?

I may drop DITK, the ML is a bit difficult to watch.  I hate his moustache and his acting is not all that good.

Yeps oh my sweet liar... yes I may watch it since there aren't any other interesting Cdramas...

The FL hair, the fringe... is she trying to do a Shen Yue?

This one

https://mydramalist.com/58369-because-i-like-you

SIngapore actor is desmond tan

Gosh, I thought that he is a good actor or something like that so the got him despite his age... so what is the special thing about him?

caDAVEr:

Yeps oh my sweet liar... yes I may watch it since there aren't any other interesting Cdramas...

The FL hair, the fringe... is she trying to do a Shen Yue?

This one

https://mydramalist.com/58369-because-i-like-you

SIngapore actor is desmond tan

Gosh, I thought that he is a good actor or something like that so the got him despite his age... so what is the special thing about him?

Nothing much really not handsome , nothing to commend him.

I don’t like Shen Yue’s hair style . I think this girl’s hairstyle a bit different 

Most of the cast Taiwanese.( FIY)

mblgoh:

Nothing much really not handsome , nothing to commend him.

I don’t like Shen Yue’s hair style . I think this girl’s hairstyle a bit different 

Most of the cast Taiwanese.( FIY)

Yeps... it is a Taiwanese production, probably collaboration or something like that.

I don't like both their hairstyles, I think they need to be better in C-Dramas. Many a times I see the ML hair style really CMI.

Nothing special, guess that is one drama I really won't start though was so excited initially.

Hi mblgoh. :)

its called  Falling into you  2020 ..Dong Chang he’s the ML  from Fabulous Boys (remake of  korean Beautiful you aka You are beautiful)  and Mengfei comes across (cute  Chinese rom com .. ) I think he goes back and forth between Chinese and taiwanese dramas.   But I think the C version of beautiful u was much better than the K version...lol anyhoo....ep 1 is out but it’s 1 a week..and I’m almost done with another T drama called Lost Romance which is really really good

when i read  comments between you and caDAVEr ..I have to go back NS forth to look at MDL  (I’m a bit of a newbie into the C dramas )  ..and figure,out who ur talking about   Lol

is the new character who the ML called  SIFU (I think) is he the uncle? I see him as being the girl (Who likes the ml) new love interest. it looked like they were pairing them up.. 

sooo..how,did,we,get rid,of,the evil,girl who keeps cozying up,to,the mom She really irks me  (I have no idea  why..but my computer just put periods between every word in that previous sentence..???)  

im working tomorrow but ill def be watching when I get home ...and attempt to figure,out what they are saying..

pretty sure  ML,is going to figure out the FL  has been kidnapped..rescue her and then you mentioned they get married,(awe..she really is good for,him..he needs some humor in his life:).. wonder if she will confess to him that she was to draw pictures of him and his  brother and the evil,plan

is her mom a madam? I thought it was a brothel or something...or Is it a place to,eat?
TTYS:D

Hi Kenshinkaoru

Has Falling into you just started and Lost Romance still on air? I know one of them is just once a week-that will take a long time to finish. I may get into it since you recommended.

Oh! My Sweet Liar who is who:

Li Hong Yu is ML’s brother and FL’s shifu/master as he agreed to take her in as his disciple. His paintings are very famous. Notice how at ease FL is with ML’s brother. She’s intimidated by ML at the start but I think she learns to stand her ground. ML is jealous when he sees her with his brother. 

Li Jing Yu is ML’s third uncle whom Song Qin work hand in hand with to expose FL. He is the young lad that opposed ML marrying FL.

Song Qin is the Song girl that the Song family wants to arrange marriage alliance to gain control of the mine if I remember correctly.

Dai Ru Er is the clingy mean girl who is also ML’s cousin. She addresses ML’s mother as Gumu (paternal aunt). She has designs on ML but he doesn’t have any romantic feelings towards her.

I know that FL’s mother operates some sort of music academy but I am not sure if it’s a cover up for a brothel.

I am sure that ML will figure out that FL drew the drawing of him. When he was rescuing FL from A Shuang he asked A Shuang why she wanted to kill FL. In one of the trailer A Shuang seek out FL during her bath time and question her about the drawing. I think FL must have misunderstood the instructions and drew something that was of no use to A Shuang. 

I am not working tomorrow so will catch up on this drama as well as Sparkle Love and DITK.

hi:)

im off to work  but wanted to send this to you..  

https://youtu.be/UR5X-Qcgh-s
really cute trailer ep 9 tor sweet liar 

and it’s  subbed!! 

Hi Kenshinkaoru

Thanks for the link.This was part of the trailer I watched before. She’s quite cute. So he blackmailed her into marrying him. They make a matching and gorgeous couple. I like the part where she asked him to kill her quickly because she’s afraid of pain... and also his secret smile. He’s already fallen for her. I like it that she has integrity.

I watched until Ep 9 of DITK. The ML treats his friend/assistant very badly. I think FL is better off with the  2nd ML Cheng Ziqian who’s FL’s childhood friend. He’s also better looking, younger , respect and treats FL well. Being of the same generation he enjoys the things FL does where as ML doesn’t understand nor appreciate the joy she finds in simple things like eating cotton candy.Moreover it’s frustrating to watch ML allowing his secretary to rule his life . 

I’m off to bed now. Will watch new episodes of Oh! My Sweet Liar tomorrow.

@ Kenshinkaoru 

Regarding your earlier question when ML refers to his uncle as Shufu is father’s younger brother. 

KenshinKaoru:
when i read  comments between you and caDAVEr ..I have to go back NS forth to look at MDL  (I’m a bit of a newbie into the C dramas )  ..and figure,out who ur talking about   Lol

LOL, I am also not really familiar at all with MDL user interface... C-Drama I only started in April so I am a newbie as well.

Think I must start Oh! My Sweet Liar soon to be able to engage with you ppl. :)

I am also a newbie just started this year.

Some of the terms you used I don’t even understand .

We are all in the same boat.

Go ahead and watch Oh! My Sweet Liar and we can discuss it. 

mblgoh:
Go ahead and watch Oh! My Sweet Liar and we can discuss it. 

You realise there are 2 dramas in this sentence right? :)

Yeah I will start episode 1 later tonight after trying to watch Record of Youth...

Hi CaDAVEr

I realised that but it was no pun intended. LOL

Let me know how you go with Record of Youth

mblgoh:
I realised that but it was no pun intended. LOL

Let me know how you go with Record of Youth

:)

Record of Youth is rather disappointing or if I went in with too high expectations. The focus on the ML family just makes me want to skip many scenes. It is like an old family soap opera with siblings, parents squabbles etc. quite irritating to watch.

so happy to hear we are all newbies!!!! I was thinking you two were years ahead of me and I was the little kid running behind asking questions LOL... hehe

Watched episode 9 and 10 last  nite of sweet liar...soo funny!! I really like this couple (but why is ml lipstick s dark..I kinda want to wipe it off ) anyhoo I see the plots going on .. trying to make sense of things.. the uncle is so young to be an uncle and why does he hate FL so much? 

Also hate  the evil cousin  (shes  really weird) .i feel like she’s narcissistic as she thinks everyone sb in love with her or cater to her..(NOT!!) 

..also watching lost romance that is kindaf loosing steam a bit..but still really good just hate the 1 ep a week 

of DITK.. I’m putting that on hold right now.. I also felt she was a better fit with childhood friend than ML and it makes me wonder if shell end up with CHF in the end..although in the movie she ends up with the ML..

theres A new drama called begin again that’s suppose to be good. My other drama friend was telling me about it so I’m going to check it out and let you know

caDAVEr just Give Sweet liar a chance bc I wasnt crazy about it at first mainly the way he treated the FL but episode 6 is a turn around and it’s super funny ..she starts to get feisty and he shows his jealousy

although I do feel bad for 2nd ML don’t want him to be lonely.. he seems so sad inside...:(