I know Kim Junha is a shitty guy but he is still Haneul's father , why do they keep asking him to let TaeKyong…
Would you want a shitty guy to coparent with you? 🤬 Biologically, he’s only a sperm donor and wanted her aborted in the first place! It pisses me off that you would actually ask this question!
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Song Siyi is creepy? He’s deliberately ignoring being turned down over and over again. He’s just as bad as Ling Wei.
"Someone had to stand their ground," (against JH) granny said, while the camera pans on the two leads passively…
This here is absolute proof that the writer should be black listed from EVER writing any type of drama, book, radio program, magazine article, blog, etc. for the rest of their life…including their next life!
That's what Sister Sister said??? Geeeez, I hate her sanctimonious. selfish little soul. I hate the message as…
I have a friend that was adopted as well as her two brothers. Their parents were always open about the fact and they grew up to be fine, upstanding adults. This should be a lesson for not to hide it because look how JH turned out!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hiding that shithead JH was adopted and him not knowing in order to stretch this repetitive nonsense arc out over…
After reading the comments on this episode I may just wait until after next week’s episode drops to watch it. It just isn’t fun anymore and my personal life is falling apart so I need fun right now.
Dropped before the first episode finished. Came here and saw 50 episodes scheduled, so I think I made the right…
The physical altercations pretty much disappeared but you made the right decision. It’s no longer happy watching as the writer has also given up giving us any semblance of a coherent, logical story.
I read the novel and he’s known as a stone faced man. I think he’s very expressive just with his eyes. 😍🥰
I agree that her face isn’t very expressive but she does have a nice smile and her gaming handle is “Smiling”. IMO, they could’ve found a better actress to play the role as she’s not that short nor is her body childish, as frequently stated in the book. I think Song Yi Ren or Chen Yue would have been better.
This is my letter to the ScreenwriterDear ScreenwriterYou started a very promising story into something so bad…
I feel like you and I’ve already put the rest of this writer’s dramas in my Not Interested list. A couple looked interesting but I don’t want them to get anymore attention from me.
I want to watch Hyosim also but will wait for a while. If comments are fun and positive, I may start watching before it ends.