Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
Replying to nanir • Aug 11, 2023
I agree with most of that but I think this would speak more with how they wrote Yd’s inexperience when it comes…
Except he was also shagging JS at the same time and she didn’t get pregnant, so maybe contraception did fail for JH or the drunk YD & TK encounter is true because it could’ve been forgotten if they were drunk.
1 0
Replying to LA_Drama Fan • Aug 11, 2023
OK I'll post it before your bedtime there
Glad you posted it. I already replied before I found this. If others don’t like reading the long posts, they can scroll past them.
4 1
Replying to LA_Drama Fan • Aug 11, 2023
Long rambling post ahead, be advised...........I'm so confused with this show now, I honestly don't know how to…
Great analysis. 😁

I think you kind of hit the nail on the head with TK. To me, he’s a pitiful guy that has been emotionally abused most of, if not all, of his life. Inok is to blame for this and I still don’t understand why everyone forgives her. If I were TK, I would never forgive or speak to her again.

DW is a dummy (and I don’t think he’s hot because of this 🤣) but remember that he didn’t bring his daughter home until after she was born. BN didn’t have a choice and the way she probably treated him over the situation probably helped drive him to drink, thus killing more of the few brain cells he had. Bad writing kept him from saying what you think he meant.

As for YM, it’s incredible to me that she was in a PHD program! 🤣🤣🤣 The older siblings mentioned once that they didn’t trust her not to blab to Inok and TK. She was probably young enough to accept them as family and she didn’t remember her birth mother anyway.

I’m just going to watch to see where this train wreck goes now. I honestly think they pay too much attention to what the viewers think and lose sight of the stories they want to tell. This is really sad to me. I hope they can salvage this as I’m going to stick it out for the next 10 episodes.
2 0
Replying to ShadowBloom • Aug 10, 2023
This drama was so nice n chemistry of leads so good, Gu wei and LZX story was captivating, i don't like the side…
I agree with you. I’m watching for the fourth time in 5 months and I also skip over the annoying side couples and her friends that give her bad advice. 🥰
2 0
Replying to TrippleR7 • Aug 10, 2023
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
I originally wanted to give this 8/10 but when i got to episode 20, I changed my mind to giving it 2/10. Because…
I agree with tigermom! You’ve obviously never lost a parent to cancer or anything else.
6 1
On The Real Has Come! • Aug 7, 2023
Just finished 40 and I don’t like how quickly everyone is forgiving each other. Granny is the only one that has had time to think things through and I believe her apologies are sincere. I still don’t forgive howling monkey as she still thinks of herself and hasn’t even mentioned just what she is apologizing for! I still don’t trust her.

On a lighter note, did anyone else notice that the vacation house hm went to is Kim Woo Bin’s house in Uncontrollably Fond? 😂
7 4
Replying to bloomingtide • Aug 7, 2023
Welcome to another round on the bullshit carousal, eps 40 edition. Episode 39 was wholesome but did little to…
But I’m really stubborn. I still haven’t totally forgiven Granny yet. 😅
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Aug 7, 2023
Welcome to another round on the bullshit carousal, eps 40 edition. Episode 39 was wholesome but did little to…
I think this mess is a product of the writers listening to to netizens too much. I wish they would write all the episodes, film it, then air it after it is completed. Just think of the huge holes the change in the storyline with the sperm donor!
0 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Aug 6, 2023
Welcome to another round on the bullshit carousal, eps 40 edition. Episode 39 was wholesome but did little to…
Ok, just finished 38 and I’ll never forgive howling monkey. 🤬
1 2
Replying to ssttyyrr17 • Aug 6, 2023
Inok driving me mad at this point
As far as I’m concerned, Inok is as bad a mother as Jun-Pyo’s mother in BOF! 🤬
0 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Aug 6, 2023
Welcome to another round on the bullshit carousal, eps 40 edition. Episode 39 was wholesome but did little to…
I’m catching up after being away for 2 weeks. Haven’t watched 38 & 39 yet but I think I’ll pass after reading this. 😂
0 4
Replying to bloomingtide • Jul 31, 2023
A weary takeaway of eps 38, mainly because due to not enough sleep but also because we are running in circles…
Thank you again for writing these up. I’m visiting some family after many years and don’t want them to hear me cursing at the screen so I’m waiting until I’m home later this week to catch up on the last four episodes. 😂 At least my hubby is used to it.
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jul 18, 2023
we really do excel in yelling at clouds here, and this in regular intervals. I know that before the sunday episode…
At the very least! 😅 This one evokes lots of emotions from a lot of us. I know I don’t have anywhere else to vent.
4 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 17, 2023
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
Watching again for the umpteenth time and am upset on episode 28 in the police station. Why are the parents and the girl all saying that she didn’t do it on purpose? She sent freaking razor blades in a package that was to deliberately cause harm! Is this only in dramas or does this happen in real life there? At the beginning, even the officer tried to sound like she learned her lesson but she had done similar things in the past.
3 1
Replying to yes • Jul 17, 2023
why does so many ppl complain about the fl expression man :( thats not even the main part of the drama. i honestly…
I read the novel and he’s known as a stone faced man. I think he’s very expressive just with his eyes. 😍🥰
0 2
Replying to Jack • Jul 17, 2023
I rewatched the show and realized that Jian Yang actually was a good boyfriend to Tong Yao, but she was being…
It wasn’t clearly shown in the drama, but it was referred to in a few conversations that he may have cheated on her with a woman at the karaoke. He looked like a good boyfriend before he left to play professionally, but he also wasn’t responding to her messages or phone calls. I would have dumped him just for that. Also, they were broken up for about a year so why would he think they could just go back to how they were?
19 2
Replying to chele • Jul 17, 2023
But we don’t know if she did or didn’t keep tab on him. I think we will know more in the next few episodes…
If she had kept tabs on him, wouldn’t she know where he lives?
0 0