Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
Replying to PaulUK • Oct 10, 2023
How is that cops head not red mist, a metal bell falling from 30'000 feet ?
🤣🤣🤣
3 0
On My Wiggly Friend • Oct 1, 2023
Thought this would be interesting because I love rice noodles and authentic Chinese food but this was over the top for a Westerner like me. Had to drop it.
0 0
Replying to kranju • Sep 26, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Watched it over 3 times already, still not ready to move on! But I keep thinking which drama should I try next?…
I see you have My Little Happiness on your plan to watch list…I really think you’ll enjoy it too.
2 0
Replying to ChessWidow • Sep 26, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I couldn’t find anything either so I started this all over again. My ❤️ is happy! 😊
I noticed that you have Forever Love and Oath of Love on your Plan To Watch list. I’ve watch OAL 3 times and finished FL recently. They are both almost as good as this one.
2 3
Replying to Alora • Sep 26, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Guys?? Help please?? ;) i completed this one yesterday and I can't get over it at all. i was so so sad the whole…
I couldn’t find anything either so I started this all over again. My ❤️ is happy! 😊
4 5
On Hidden Love • Sep 26, 2023
Title Hidden Love
This one is everything a romcom should be! Perfect casting, backstories shown but don’t overwhelm the main story, and no noble idiocy! I may just watch this one again right away.
11 0
Replying to PaigeGreen • Sep 26, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Can they make a remake in Korean too ?! This is so amazing
They did that with PYHOMS and it just wasn’t as good.
1 0
On Forever Love • Sep 22, 2023
Title Forever Love
Loving this except for the FLs mother. She is such a b*tch! Too bad her father didn’t take her away from that controlling excuse for a mother years ago.
8 2
On Love Is Sweet • Sep 20, 2023
Cute storyline that kept my interest. Love the leads but, once again, the SFL annoyed me. Loved the chemistry between Luo Yun Xi and Bai Lu!
1 0
On Koi to Dangan • Sep 15, 2023
Not bad for a short adaptation of a smut manga. Read the manga a couple of years ago and this stuck close to the original and removed a lot of the unnecessary stuff.
10 0
On Koi to Dangan • Sep 15, 2023
Not bad for a short adaptation of a smut manga. Read the manga a couple of years ago and this stuck close to the original and removed a lot of the unnecessary stuff.
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 12, 2023
hope to see you in the comment section of the upcoming (and better) weekender hehe
I’m almost afraid to start another weekender as it’s airing. 😂
0 1
On The Real Has Come! • Sep 11, 2023
Just finished the last episode and I want to thank everyone here for all the support over the last 5.5 months. It was a roller coaster ride but I think I enjoyed the comaraderie here more than the show , especially for the last 18 episodes. See you around!
9 4
Replying to abcameo • Sep 11, 2023
I just started watching the finale and find, as usual, Yeon Doo made a unilateral decision and proclamation without…
What more can we expect from this incompetent writer?
3 0
Replying to Fullybaked • Sep 11, 2023
Here for those who have completed the 50 episodes, congratulations 🎉, you get these TRHC 🏆🏅👏👏👏👏👏👏
Thanks for acknowledging us! I just finished this piece of crap. They had to ruin the last episode by showing KJH again. I went back to my liberal use of FF for him & SJS scenes. Glad this is over with.
3 0
Replying to Lex • Sep 9, 2023
coming to viki https://www.viki.com/tv/39734c-please-love-me
Now on Viki!
3 0
Replying to ChessWidow • Sep 9, 2023
Title Blinded Kiss
🤣🤣🤣 Just came to check this out so NOW I have to watch it!
But how can he see when the glasses are Al,smeared up? 😂😂😂
0 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 9, 2023
Also either BJH finally slept for more than an hour the night before filming this eps or someone forgot to put…
Actually, he was never fit to be a father the moment he cheated on YD.
4 0
Replying to SweetStarlight • Sep 9, 2023
I waited for this to be near end to start it, and now I'm glad I did that! because if I had started watching this…
FF was my friend through much of this. I enjoyed about 90% of the first 32 episodes then used it more and more through the rest. I also did it for AJH.
1 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Sep 9, 2023
Title Blinded Kiss
And he doesn’t remove his glasses to have sex 😂
🤣🤣🤣 Just came to check this out so NOW I have to watch it!
1 4