Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
Replying to bloomingtide • Aug 22, 2023
Oh also i remember the argument being made here that old bat can't be denied a relationship with the rat bastard…
You know, I’ve said before that I didn’t feel like I could totally trust Joseon Granny and I still don’t trust the howler or BN either. The best part of this drama has been the discussions here.
7 1
Replying to LA_Drama Fan • Aug 21, 2023
I don’t know about you, but in addition to just being generally pissed-off, I really feel betrayed by this series.…
I wholeheartedly agree! I was so excited for this because of the cast that I broke my own rule to not watch until all episodes are finished. This taught me a lesson. I will finish this nightmare but I will never ever watch an airing drama again!
3 4
Replying to bloomingtide • Aug 20, 2023
[...} Physical abandonment isn’t the only event that may be traumatic. Emotional abandonment may also have a…
I also agree with you. At least this is one thing the stupid writer got right!
0 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Aug 20, 2023
[...} Physical abandonment isn’t the only event that may be traumatic. Emotional abandonment may also have a…
I also agree with you. At least this is one thing the stupid writer got right!
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Aug 19, 2023
that is the big question, is it not lol. Atp, it is the only way out of this mess if she is not and a certain…
I made a decision and already followed through… I found everything from this 💩 head writer and put it on my Not Interested list. I don’t need to put up with any of his arrogance ever again.
1 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Aug 19, 2023
that is the big question, is it not lol. Atp, it is the only way out of this mess if she is not and a certain…
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤐🤐🤐🤣🤣
0 3
Replying to monstersnroses • Aug 18, 2023
ok, i was hoping to find someone who read the manhwa and saw the drama because I have some questions...I watched…
My best guess is about 2/3 through. There are 77 episodes.
1 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Aug 18, 2023
ok, i was hoping to find someone who read the manhwa and saw the drama because I have some questions...I watched…
My best guess is about 2/3 through. There are 77 episodes.
1 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Aug 17, 2023
Title Cheese in the Trap Spoiler
ok, i was hoping to find someone who read the manhwa and saw the drama because I have some questions...I watched…
Just keep going and have an open mind. I think the haters of the ending were shipping her with 2ML. The webtoon has a lot different ending but it was written after the drama; drama ending hints at the way the webtoon ends.
3 4
Replying to Bhavitha yadav • Aug 15, 2023
𝐀𝐡𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧…
No, still no relation! Ye on Doo is NOT blood related to Granny.
1 5
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Aug 15, 2023
The writer is following Korean law. Several of us have posted the actual civil code which authorizes an UNWED…
Seems strange to me that no witnesses were required when he registered as the father.
0 1
Replying to bestgirl • Aug 14, 2023
currently on ep 38.. why does chun myung always have a stupid look on his face 🙄
😂😂😂 maybe because he is? 🤣🤣🤣
12 1
Replying to monstersnroses • Aug 14, 2023
ok, i was hoping to find someone who read the manhwa and saw the drama because I have some questions...I watched…
Seoul is an introvert and has to deal with family issues, such as a father who thinks she doesn’t need college but should support her younger brother through college because she’s just going to get married and won’t be there to support her parents in their old age. This does come up later in the story.

Jung has also been mistreated by his father for being “weird” because he doesn’t show anger as his father wouldn’t allow it. This caused him to become a pushover and just go along with what everyone else wants and he just pays for it. That’s how he interpreted his father’s wishes. When Jung sees Seol doing basically the same thing with schoolwork, he becomes attracted to her. When she treats him as an equal and doesn’t want him to pay for everything, this is his first time being treated normally by someone. She has no ulterior motives to get to know him, unlike everyone else.

IMO, this went off the rails when they started focusing on In Ho instead of staying focused on the story as written. It’s worth watching but I really hope you can read the manhwa sometime.
6 6
Replying to Yaya • Aug 14, 2023
Many did not know that the production team already made an official apology statement regarding the mess and neglecting…
I actually found and read the original webtoon after watching this the first time. The second half of this went totally off the rails and the script writers turned Yoo Jung into a sociopath. Obviously, they didn’t get their apologies out to the world as they should have. This is sad and an unnecessary treatment of PHJ.
9 1
Replying to ChessWidow • Aug 14, 2023
🤣 at the dummy couple finally realizing they are in-laws! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Hate to say it but I think…
Just read further and the Hee storyline makes some sense, although fake 🐧 could still be true grandchild (though I really hope not). Still think they should test all family members and friends and acquaintances. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 0
On The Real Has Come! • Aug 14, 2023
🤣 at the dummy couple finally realizing they are in-laws! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hate to say it but I think the nun and JH are Strawberry’s kids. Nun is probably still a scammer and will try to take advantage of Granny. Hate that JH is related but I do want DNA tests on both of them to be sure. Heck, at this point, just test the entire family! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Aug 14, 2023
Many korean viewers did comment on that too and found it ridiculous. Like the borough office is not a macdonalds…
I know about artistic license but writer-nim takes it to a whole new level! They should have stated that this takes place in an alternate universe ala KTEM. 🤣
1 0
Replying to ChessWidow • Aug 14, 2023
I know this has been said, but I’m on 41 and how the hell is writer totally ignoring Korean law with JH? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬…
Should’ve watched a little longer… love Grandma and the “weak” old ladies! 🤣🤣🤣
4 0
On The Real Has Come! • Aug 14, 2023
I know this has been said, but I’m on 41 and how the hell is writer totally ignoring Korean law with JH? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 No DNA taken as proof of paternity?!?! He just has the paper with the seal from the borough office? 🤬

Now back to the story… 😂
6 6