Editorials Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
When a drama is good its the kind of news you hope for but at the same time you don't want the story to become draggy.
I recommend it especially if you're a fan of any of the actors; I personally watched for Singto lol
btw Off dressed as a girl is the prettiest thing I've seen all year. I need to see him dressed up as a girl more often!!
(dramacool)
Your taste is similar to mine in that I did NOT enjoy Goblin (except for the bromance), I have no interest in DOTS, and really like Cheese in the Trap. I will pass on this.
I'm easy like that -_-
Classic beauty though.
The premise has me intrigued but I'm weary...
*Fangirls/ boys of LDW- need not reply
Drama- 2010
To answer your question- no...