Editorials Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
I've seen so many of your subbed movies- THANK YOU!!
Aaron though... whew. Them kissing scenes AND bed scenes were all a girl could ask for- thank you!
I can really only recommend this if you're an Aaron fan otherwise you're not really missing anything. (dramacool)
It's low budget and that can be a minus for some but really it's the story that counts and this delivered. Whenever I wanted to laugh, I would watch this (I tend to watch a lot of heavy themed dramas) to lift my spirits a bit. Now that I'm finished I will be starting season 2 immediately. (youtube)
This really is a lowkey masterpiece and was a great reminder as to why j-dramas, to me at least, will always be top tier.
There is honestly no words to describe how amazing this drama is and the only thing I can say is just watch it.
This is the first drama I have ever watched where I genuinely felt good after watching an episode.
HIGHLY recommend this one. (kissasian)
For the length, I recommend it.
(dramacool)
I would love to have friends like Sotaro as they will inspire me to be a good person; people like you and those who think like you can go off and be miserable amongst yourselves.
I don't understand the thought process. I don't mind paying for a subscription especially if they have a bunch of shows I like but this is a CLEAR rip-off of the worst kind.
I just checked and the bootleg sites already have episode 1 up, so that is where I will have to watch it.
If you're a fan of The Untamed then for sure watch this. If you haven't watched the series yet then you can watch this but having the backstory with it will make it more enjoyable.
In the end I totally recommend this. (dramacool)
ps If you're a horror junkie like me then this will NOT satisfy your horror needs- not scary in the slightest.
I really tried with this one, watched 2 episodes but I just could not continue wasting my time. The acting is so atrocious... like I am honestly in disbelief. There is no chemistry with the leads- AT ALL- and the acting is so robotic, it's like they are just reading the lines off the page.
the fact that we have people straight up gushing over this is BAFFELING! Like those are some die-hard fujoshi's for sure.
Anyway, I am disappointed and I HIGHLY do NOT recommend this.