Editorials Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
Modern setting dramas are good even 20-30 episodes but after that they tend to get way too draggy.
Historicals on the other hand are fine 30-40 and some even being longer than that but the cap should be 50.
The difference between the historicals and modern is that sometimes the filler episodes are needed whereas in modern ones- not so much.
Very rarely do I come across a k drama that is good from start to finish.
Will be watching soon- thanks!
The whole ML playing piano is giving Secret Love Affair vibes and I LOVED that drama so yall give me some advice!
This was a great drama and I recommend it but be prepared for tears... ya girl was crying pretty much every time XF cried lol- very emotional. (viki)
They're out there...
Also I don't despise the cute stuff but it's nice to get some real life situations as well
*These titles are not all cute all the time but a majority of the time from MY perspective.
I am honestly freaking out and debating starting it now or waiting until more episodes have aired so I can binge...
I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Knock needed a knock upside his damn head for being such an idiot.
Farm and his situation was messed up and how they ended it with him is sad.
Overall I would recommend it as a light watch; to me it wasn't as heavy as other bl dramas out there.
Will def watch the sequel but currently watching Bad Romance and I'm enjoying the stupidity of it.
Yoo Seung Ho did a PHENOMENAL job and pretty much ended up being the only reason why I continued and didn't drop it. Everyone else was so boring/ written poorly and I just had no sympathy for them. Would I recommend this? meh. If you love a bad guy who is obsessive trope then go for it but other than that, I would stay away.