Editorials Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
As much as I love Masataka, his character was just too insufferable for me to handle. Haruna is adorable but I just felt so bad for her character as well. I may pick this up one day but I'm not in the mood for this right now. (dramacool)
I don't watch fantasy dramas too often but when I do I tend to either really hate it or really love it and this one falls into the latter category. I HIGHLY recommend this if you're in the mood for something light but also heartwarming. (dramacool)
Also the OST
O_O
I usually don't care for OST's as they tend to get played out real quick but not here! Solji... girl... like I am OBSESSED!!
Ditzy fl, can clearly see who likes who already, cringe acting/ storyline- pretty much a waste of time so I personally wouldn't recommend it. (dramacool)
(dramacool)
Like honestly I wanted to not like this. Any drama that gets a bunch of hype I tend to dislike off the bat but after I completed this I could see the hype is actually deserved. I wanted to find something to not give it a perfect score... but I honestly couldn't and I consider myself a tough grader.
The acting, the story, the production, even the ost (which is something I don't really care for) matched each scene and added to this beautiful story. I highly recommend this one.
*rolls eyes
I personally loved it and though it was smart. It was definitely different compared to the other movies and included a much needed change. It's up there with the Beast Side as the best ones in the series (that I've seen so far and I'm watching them in order) so I totally recommend this one. (kissasian)