K-Drama Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
K-Drama
News
Editorials
I recommend this totally and to answer your question- no, you don't have the watch the sequel, The Villagers Side, to understand this one. (kissiasian)
Thank you!!
Love the leads and even the secondary characters were great but it's unfortunate they had to deal with such trash writing. In the end I wouldn't recommend this as it really just becomes a strain and plain hassle to complete. (kissasian)
OF
THIS!
I agree 100%. He made the drama unbearable while Andy was so much more enjoyable but the not main- that was a mistake in casting for sure.
Like seriously at this point I'm sadden by the news but seriously I'm getting more and more pissed off. I'm mad that these stars felt that they had no other choice but also the people in their lives (mostly management) that probably saw signs but ignored them.
I wish these celebs knew that (they may not know) they impact thousands if not millions of lives when they take such drastic measures.
SUICIDE IS NEVER THE ANSWER!! PLEASE TALK TO SOMEONE- ANYONE!!