Details

  • Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
  • Contribution Points: 41 LV1
  • Birthday: September 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2018

ShotaSidePart

Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
On Between Us • Jun 20, 2020
Title Between Us
Meh
I never really cared for their story... seemed hella forced,
2 0
On Eternal Faith • Jun 20, 2020
I have a pure soft spot for romances that last hundreds of years. That whole waiting for that ONE person for such a long period- my heart :'-)
5 0
Replying to Viburnum • Jun 20, 2020
Title Immortality
2021 come sooner... t_t
Are you sure it's coming out in 2021? China is weird in taking literally years to release dramas...
2 0
Replying to AniMangaSensei • Jun 16, 2020
If China Mainland banned BL acts ( kissing, sexualize) , then they should make it in Taiwan instead. I think they…
I've been saying this FOREVER!! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the same way.
0 0
On Ashita no Yakusoku • Jun 15, 2020
I had to drop this; it's so boring and I just couldn't continue. Shame cause I love Yukie especially when she portrays characters that are off their hinges.
1 0
Replying to Kate • Jun 14, 2020
Uugh.. :( I want to see this really bad.. :/ Why does it always take so long for Japanese movies to get out of…
I hate how accurate this is lol
3 0
Cryssy Anne • Jun 10, 2020
Ye Ji is on my short list of favorite S.K. actresses so I know she will not disappoint. Soo Hyun has yet to disappoint me in the few movies I've seen him in so I'm excited for his portrayal as well. I really hope this lives up to the hype; my expectations are high.
2 0
Replying to eleuthxry • Jun 9, 2020
how many episodes does this drama have? i watched only 10 episodes but it said it has 12 episodes...
I watched it on Netflix and there's 12 episodes...
Just try different streaming sites if you don't have Netflix
0 0
Replying to eleuthxry • Jun 9, 2020
how many episodes does this drama have? i watched only 10 episodes but it said it has 12 episodes...
12 episodes
1 2
Replying to jayxyz • Jun 1, 2020
Title Crime Puzzle
who was on the cast? i think someone accidentally edited it, no one shows up on the cast besides park hae jin…
V?! O_O
I
WANT
TO
SEE
HIM
2 0
Replying to LBPG • Jun 1, 2020
Title Forest
This drama set the benchmark for so-bad-it's-good for my friends and I. So much so, that even passing references…
so-bad-it's-good
I call those trash dramas and I love those lol because of this post I will proceed to add it to my watch list ^_^
5 1
On Park Na Rae • Jun 1, 2020
Person Park Na Rae
This lady is HILARIOUS!
She's the type that is just naturally funny, like she doesn't have to try hard to be funny.
4 0
Replying to Rjei27 • May 31, 2020
more korean and japanese BL series! clap clap!
From your mouth to Kamisama's ears!!
0 0
Replying to Theowalcott5 • May 31, 2020
Title Cross
In the movie or real life
IN REAL LIFE!!
It's just hella cringe for me so I couldn't continue.
0 1