News Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
OMG I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that!! When he slept with Sam I was like "Nah, you don't want him. You really love Earth and don't even know it."
I really hope this new season goes that route.
I simply adore Singto.
Came into my life w/ Sotus and now I have to watch everything he's in.
He's just the bees knees ^_^
Good Lord I don't think I can handle it esp after watching WHY R U
(b4watch/ dailymotion)
Very handsome.
Definitely not for everyone
(dramacool)
I pretty much love older dramas as they tend to be more realistic and I love that aspect but this one... this is the first one I dropped. I just couldn't get into the story and the characters were very dull. I may pick it up one day. (gooddrama)
Pretty sad story... but not anything really mind-blowingly great. I would still recommend it though. (viewasian)
Those little dimples he has when he smiles makes me smile ^_^