News Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
I feel Taiwan's dramas don't get a lot of attention because they are, for lack of a better term, over-shadowed by Japan, China, and S.K. and in all honesty it's a shame. I've watched more than 3 dramas (yea I'm talkin about you Akage Girl lol) but I could definitely incorporate more Taiwan dramas in my repertoire. I gotta say I appreciate this article shinning a light on an over looked country- good looking out.
The production is like A1 and that is the show's only saving grace... except for Do Hwan- this guy needs a staring role in a good drama (let's NOT talk about The Great Seducer). I want this show to prove me wrong but we are almost at the half way point and it shows no sign of getting better.
1. That first photo is my laptop's wallpaper ^_^
2. Xue Yang is the best villain I've ever had the pleasure of hating/ loving. I would love to see him have his own spin-off
3. This IS a love story and people claiming it as a bromance need to get a grip.
4. I wish China would meet the rest of the world in the 21st century and allow bl dramas to shine. Before the ban they easily made the best content but now it's gone to Thailand.
That's all I had to say, thanks for coming to my TED talk.