News Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
News
Editorials
K-Drama
First epi is typical low budget Chinese bl that I've grown use to then after that- horror movie. The director and editor didn't care about this X-D and it shows. As much as I love me some bl, please don't waste your time with this one- can't stress that enough. (youtube)
*the based on real events are the news stories of people being killed for being homosexual- those actually happened
This is such a cute drama but the ending, or lack of one, really ruined this drama for me. I have become accustomed to open endings and even bad endings but a cliffhanger?! Nah, that doesn't sit well with me. With that, I can't recommend this drama... (dramacool)
Like I love movies where people are pitted against each other for survival but this was horrible. Seriously, don't waste your time (even if you're a Seto fan). (viewasian)
This was INSANELY ridiculous and VERY nsfw. So that means it's not for everyone.
Issei killed it for me and his character was so enjoyable. I would recommend this for those that can handle it. (viewasian)